Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) (2527 Views)

Debate: Who Is The Greatest Ever Xavi Or Pirlo? / Who Would You Pick To Complete Your First 11: Messi Or Ronaldo? / Move Over,messi:xavi's The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2012
The highly anticipated, star-studded event is going to take place at Zurich some [email][/email]hours from and the countdown has already started.

Who, in your opinion, do you think will be the footballer of the year 2012 (Ballon D'Or): Messi, Ronaldo or Xavi? undecided

Let's have your opinions here. . . . .

smiley
Re: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2012
in my little opinion, facts and statistics suggest Messi, yea, he deserves it, right?
i go with them, Messi.

wat abt u?
Re: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2012
somebody say something angry angry angry angry

is the strike that serious angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by IdalinaPag(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
According to my prediction “Messi” mean to be the man for this title and comparing with the other names he seems to be eligible than others.
Re: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
phewww! kiss one comment!

i agree with u- Messi wink wink
Re: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or Tonight? (messi, Xavi Or Ronaldo?) by Vicrobor(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
I think I will go with Xavi

(1) (Reply)

Have You Guys Observed No Single Black Player Is In Burnley FC / Spurs Seeking A Replay Against Westham / Eaglets Stars Set To Seal Chelsea Deals. Mvp Sani Emmanuel And Onazi Ogenyi Impr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.