Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,477 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala (10911 Views)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / Dr Okonjo-iweala Listed 33rd Among 50 Greatest World Leaders. / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
all4naija:

^^^
Do you have to respond to my post in the first case? Zap off my comments dude!!!

LOL. . . Only an ediot says/posts something he can't wholeheartedly defend in a logical, intelligent manner.
Hence proving my point even harder. You are scum; lacking reasoning, compassion, love, or empathy. . .  and your sort are unfortunately the ones ruling that country.
Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
2buff:

LOL. . . Only an ediot says/posts something he can't wholeheartedly defend in a logical, intelligent manner.
Hence proving my point even harder. You are scum; lacking reasoning, compassion, love, or empathy. . .  and your sort are unfortunately the ones ruling that country.
Go and educate yourself, boohoo! I don't need to start exchanging words with you. M.O.R.O.N!!! This is the last time I would respond to your comment!
Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
all4naija:

Go and educate yourself, boohoo! I don't need to start exchanging words with you. M.O.R.O.N!!! This is the last time I would respond to your comment!

And another ediot is silenced. Good  smiley
Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by EagleNest(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
Subsidy removal by GEJ govt is like putting the cart before the horse. Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that CORRUPTION is our main problem. That we are sudenly going bankrupt as a nation is not b/c of subsidy but because of prolonged and merciless plundering of our collective resources by very few.The whole world know that. Now we have a president that is not willing to fight corruption. He is afriad to cleanup NNPC and fight to standstill the so called 'cabal'. So why punishing the poor masses for his own ineptitude. Many Nigerians are already biting concretes, struggling painfully to survive in a land of plenty, only for GEJ to just wake up and like a military president, decreed and added salt to their injury by removing fuel subsidy. You can't beat a child and also force him not to cry, that's cruel. Ngozi, should shelve her intellectualism and IMF/WB economic flowchart and be realistic. How come IMF/WB economic experiments and theories are mainly tested in Africa and not in Europe/America? How come the same subsidy was not removed completely during OBJ time of which Ngozi was a finance minister? If we remain unserious and unwilling to tackle corruption, one day, and a just one season, Nigeria will go down, that's if BOko Haram does not beat corruption to it.
Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by us4naija: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2012
Can anybody please please tell me, Where were the protestors when BH is/was running wild, Where was the protestors at for the the ridiculous salaries of politicians, where are the protestors for the lack of power supply, please tell me where are the poriestors for corruption but they come out for a welfare subsidy!!!.I understand the hardship but geez I think pple are fighting the wrong fight, just saying, If the energies of the protestors meet with with supporters of the removal and we can meet somehwere in the middle then we can talk about Real Change, Classic divid and conquer, If protesting for light is not a bigger issue than fuel subsidy there is not muchh more to say, If u have constant light what the hell u care if the subsidy is removed??
Re: Why Gain A Kobo To Lose A Naira? By Dr. Okonjo-iweala by sixtus4: 2:41am On Jan 10, 2012
All i know is that Mr President is fighting for a better future.Though his decision may be tough but he is working.It just that the rate of poverty in nigeria high.That is why it seems he is trying to play pranks on people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs / Businesses Affected By EndSARS Riots Get Support From Lagos State Government / 2022 Budget: Timi Frank Urges Nigerians To Prepare For Worst Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.