Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning (14927 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by semid4lyfe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Abayomin70:
Breaking News: Beware of going to akoka Bariga, right now at pako bus_stop, very close to University of Lagos, some hausas and yorubas are seriously in battle 3killed already

I stay along the Akoka-Bariga axis and I'm presently at work as I came in Yesterday. Hope going back home won't be  a problem undecided
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by martinosi: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
IMF Head Christine Lagarde Told GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy!

Not a nice way to start the New Year in Nigeria -

Christine Lagarde [/b]the Head of the IMF pressurized President Johnathan Goodluck of Nigeria
and the Presidents of Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad to remove their fuel subsidies
so that the funds can be diverted to the Soveriegn Wealth Funds with the IMF/World Bank
told the countries to set up to be invested in Western Countries -

Nigerians are protesting on the street but the President Johnathan is just a puppet of
his mistress Christine Lagarde !!!

NIGERIA BEHOLD YOUR REAL LEADER -

Christine Lagarde

See us your Nigerian CBN Govornor & Other top Official are selling us Out!!!

Here is the proof of what is really happening and behind the riots
in Nigeria, Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad

[b]IMF Forces African Nations to Remove Fuel Subsidies

January, 1, 2012

NewsRescue- Joining Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad, Nigeria on New Years day removed fuel subsidies in accordance with an order from the IMF (International Monetary Fund). This created a jump in the price of automobile fuel from about 65 Naira per liter to 140Naira per liter overnight, Sunday. This brings fuel/gas prices in Nigeria to about the same price it is in the US, though lower than many European nations.

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/01/imf-forces-african-nations-to-remove-fuel-subsidies/

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28520
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by ugochi86: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
jonathan take a good look at diz pix and go ahead with subsidy. d blood of diz man is in ur hands.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by lookmangiw(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
blacksta:

Will Nigieria not collapse when 1.2trillion is allocated 469 persons  - or a president eating 1 billion naira worth of yearly meals

Please get your head right - The protest is against corruption is high places.
let them try and convince us on how that will improve the economy, bastaards.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by DrIgbo: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
This woman is a gift to Nigeria, we may not know it now, The whole story of fuel subsidy removal is of long term impact, it must start ONE DAY, the day is today.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by moshoodn(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
Now. . . This doesn't look healthy.
The cancer is eating deep.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by queensmith: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
martinosi:

IMF Head Christine Lagarde Told GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy!

Not a nice way to start the New Year in Nigeria -

Christine Lagarde [/b]the Head of the IMF pressurized President Johnathan Goodluck of Nigeria
and the Presidents of Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad to remove their fuel subsidies
so that the funds can be diverted to the Soveriegn Wealth Funds with the IMF/World Bank
told the countries to set up to be invested in Western Countries -

Nigerians are protesting on the street but the President Johnathan is just a puppet of
his mistress Christine Lagarde !!!

NIGERIA BEHOLD YOUR REAL LEADER -

Christine Lagarde

See us your Nigerian CBN Govornor & Other top Official are selling us Out!!!

Here is the proof of what is really happening and behind the riots
in Nigeria, Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad

[b]IMF Forces African Nations to Remove Fuel Subsidies

January, 1, 2012

NewsRescue- Joining Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad, Nigeria on New Years day removed fuel subsidies in accordance with an order from the IMF (International Monetary Fund). This created a jump in the price of automobile fuel from about 65 Naira per liter to 140Naira per liter overnight, Sunday. This brings fuel/gas prices in Nigeria to about the same price it is in the US, though lower than many European nations.

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/01/imf-forces-african-nations-to-remove-fuel-subsidies/

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28520

This is incredibly sad, so the subsidy is going to be removed, to support wall street banks?? Shame on you nigerians for voting for this man. Look at what he is doing!

morons! ur money is going to end up being used to get the western countries out of debt!!! OMG THIS IS BEYOND FUNNY!!!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by jude33084(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
Dr Igbo:

This woman is a gift to Nigeria, we may not know it now, The whole story of fuel subsidy removal is of long term impact, it must start ONE DAY, the day is today.

Thats how Your parents take decisions in your home abi? no wonda u talk like that grin grin
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by DrIgbo: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
jude33084:

Thats how Your parents take decisions in your home abi? no wonda u talk like that grin grin

Well, that is my view and you will not change it, so it is better you respect my opinion and leave my parents out of this. I want to believe you are civilized to be here. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by chio: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
i got this from this website
http://africanspotlight.com/2011/11/nigeria-oil-minister-mrs-allison-madueke-buys-20-million-euro-mansion-in-vienna-austria-efcc/

Nigeria: Oil Minister Mrs Allison Madueke Buys 20 Million Euro Mansion In Vienna, Austria-EFCC

November 8, 2011 2:52 PM
65 comments

Mr. President Sir and Fellow Nigerians, it is yet another shame of insult in far away Vienna, Austria, Europe. According to a shocking bomb revelation by a free daily newspaper in Vienna, Austria called “Heute”, there is a secret mansion villa worth 20 million euro bought by the current oil minister Mrs Allison Madueke. The headline reads “ Ministerin aus Hungerland Kauft sich 20-Millonen-Villa in Wien” (Female Minister From Hungerland Buys Herself 20 Million Euro Villa In Vienna). As provoking and insulting as this headline yet I have been forced to swallow my pride to say that I am very grateful to “Heute” for the exposure of this unpatriotic display of the oil minister because her behavior is more provoking and insulting than the headline.

Here is the full translated version of the above text as reported by the newspaper:
“Big turbulence about the Nigerian Oil Minister Diezani Allison-Madueke (50)! According to Nigerian media the politician is said to have bought a villa in Vienna for just under 20 Million Euro – even though a major part of the population in her home country is living below the poverty line and children are dying daily of starvation. The exact location of her luxury lodging is secret, but Allison-Madueke is enthusiastic about the big garden and the estate referring to it in the internet as “architectonic masterpiece”. One of her neighbors is said to be former OPEC boss Rilwanu Lukman who is also from Nigeria.”
The “Heute” newspaper said that their news was taken from Nigerian media and I have tried to google such news without success. However, I trust them because they are civilized and cannot publish such damaging news like this one without being sure. Consequently oil minister, we are expecting you to challenge the newspaper in court and restore your dignity if you say it is not true or bow out from that position peacefully.

Dear Nigerians, we all know how impossible it is for a civil servant to save 20 million euro cash in buying a house. In a developed country like Austria where I am living you cannot live above your income without being questioned by the authority. Therefore, how did the minister get this huge amount of money in buying such a mansion? When did she buy the “Villa”? Could it be before she became a minister or after? Could this be her only mansion outside Nigeria? Is she the only minister or government official involved in this wickedness? If this money should be in Nigeria it will definitely help our economy. With this money factories could be comfortably opened and jobless graduates rooming around the streets gainfully employed and crime reduced. How did this get exposed you might ask? Nigerians are very curious and furious. Rumor moving round Vienna, Austria has it that the person that helped her in buying the house was not properly settled, therefore “Yawa must gas”. Those that are praying for Nigeria should please never stop praying because God is in control. Remember our president appealed to us Nigerians to keep on praying for him because he is seeing terrible Goliaths all over Nigeria. Goliaths he said that are ready to kill their father and mother, even their children just to stop his government. Today we can shout hallalujah because one of those Goliaths has been miraculously exposed through our prayers.

Another interesting open secret was the saying that her luxury mansion was close to that of the former oil minister Rilwanu Lukman. What it could mean is that the former ex oil minister’s house cannot be at anything less than Allison Madueke’s mansion in terms of value and luxury if not more. If this should be a true statement, when did Rilwanu Lukman buy his own mansion? How did he get such money? As a former public office holder he must equally be investigated.

Will EFCC do their job very well? Or are we going to see another probe committee that will never see the light of the day as usual? I weep for my country!
On this note Mr. President Sir, I as a concerned angry Nigerian humbly request for the immediate suspension of this minister, because she will not honorably resign due to the uncivilized way of most Nigerian politicians with regard to past events. I also appeal to Nigerians in Austria through this medium to come together and support a planned peaceful protest by a group of concerned Nigerians. Furthermore, I equally appeal to other Nigerians all over the world to get in touch so that we may have a one day worldwide protest against this shame if possible, because we are all involved.
Mr. President Sir, Nigerians are watching.

Uzoma Ahamefule a concerned Nigerian
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by ebosed: 1:46am On Jan 10, 2012
Please who can confirm this? Could this be true? I read the post from a link on the website.

It is very sad to note that our unproductive lawmakers earn more than the leaders of the developed economies. The figures below is definitely a smack on the sensibilities of Nigerians. The yearly salaries the leaders of the developed countries are:

1. President Barack Obama (USA)- $400,000.00
2. Prime Minister Davaid Cameron (UK) - $222,000.00
3. President Nicolas Sarkozy (France) - $302,000.00
4. Chancellor Angela Merkel (Germany) - $296,000.00
5. President Hu Jintao (China)- $11,000.00

Contrast the above with the yearly salaries of Nigerian Federal Lawmakers
1. Senator (Nigeria) - $1,100,000.00 (x 109)
2. Member, House of Representative (Nigeria) - $834,402.00 (x 360)

What are these lawmakers contributing to the growth and development of the Nigerian economy to deserve such hefty salaries? Just this week, there was massive pay cut (up to 52%) for politicians in Singapore. On which planet is Nigeria, an underdeveloped country, to afford such blatant waste of our very limited resources. Enough is Enough of this LOOTING OF OUR TREASURY.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by moshoodn(m): 5:49am On Jan 10, 2012
This is decadence!
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by moshoodn(m): 5:52am On Jan 10, 2012
Revolution is imminent might be deadly anyways
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by Vavavoom(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2012
Governments haven't got the solution to the problems the world face - the more I listen to their analysis the more it becomes clear these custodians we call representatives and caretakers of our commonwealth have little clue about practical realities that the common man face day-to-day. For them it is more about the office and the benefits that accrue therefrom.
Re: Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning by biometrics: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Soldier come Soldier Go Soldier come Soldier Go. It is just another cabal taking over the government.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State Has Crude Oil / Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally / Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.