Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Online Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Dating (531 Views)

I Need A Lady For ONLINE Dating Nothing Physical / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
The Mentality of most of the users of this thread is socially detestable. Due to the prevalence of frivolous and fraudulent deals and schemes online, most users are now paranoid; this have now caused so many to perceive some posts on this thread as funny, stupid, senseless, and baseless. Some replies to posts are very insulting. Online dating is real but our most users don't see it as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Boys That Really Spend It On Valentines Day / I Need A Lady / Birthday Wishes For Eze Promoe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.