Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Need Ur Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Ur Advice Please (757 Views)

#A Brother In Need Of Ur Advice On How To Quit Betting... / Pls Ur Advice, A Kingsize Deep Freezer Or Ice Block Machine / What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 07, 2007
Hello , ppl i sent 20,000naira to someone in nigeria and he said what can i do with 20,000naira and am like , lotta thing, so wanna ask truely what can someone do in nigeria with 20,000 naira
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2007

What is 20,000 Naira, chicken change kai grin grin grin, you can't do nothing with that little amount of money, except spending it at the club to buy one bottle of champagne cool cool, you can't even get a designer shoe or jean with that money.
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2007
shocked shocked shocked so u mean 20,000 is no use for starting a bizz, be serious please sad sad
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2007
well, it depends on the kind of business needed to start in, but i think it should be a little higher than that,
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2007
You can't even make some profits off the pure water business with that little money grin grin

and at the rate they are changing money(our money has no value), hmmmmmmm i don't even think the money u send will be up to 20, 000 Naira
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ grin grin grin thanks goldttito, have the boy i sent to u called u abt the passport, he too applied in ibadan, anyway thnx again, @moody u are funny i sent 200 dollars to the guy going abt 20+k so thats why i need him to do somethin with it,u know i sent 100k he spent it lavishly thats why i started a post in travels why nigerians at home beg we abroad.
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2007
LOL well don't mind me, but you are right sha that some people doesn't know how to manage money grin grin.
Re: Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ grin grin grin thanks goldttito, have the boy i sent to u called u abt the passport, he too applied in ibadan, anyway thnx again, @moody u are funny i sent 200 dollars to the guy going abt 20+k so thats why i need him to do somethin with it,u know i sent 100k he spent it lavishly thats why i started a post in travels why nigerians at home beg we abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Project Finance Package For Nairalanders / Loans For Construcion Equipment / Looking For People To Help Run A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.