Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! (797 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! by overhyped: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
Just in:

Leading Nigerian musician, Dbanj (Dapo Oyebanjo) has spoken out against the removal of fuel subsidy by the Federal Government.

Dbanj, who has been under fire for not joining fellow artistes to condemn government’s action by appearing at anti-subsidy removal rallies, said on his Twitter handle that the masses were the worst hit by the pains of the current situation.

He said it was members of his family, friends, his fans and the ordinary people that were badly affected by the removal of the subsidy. THe musician said although he openly supported President Goodluck Jonathan during the election campaigns, he was as surprised as every Nigerian by government’s action.

His tweet reads, “Ok so I haven’t said anything about the subsidy cos just like every Nigerian citizen I am as surprised as we all are and yes I supported GEJ openly and fully but I haven’t been made the special adviser to the president on youths. All I can say about the subsidy is the obvious truth that my fans, friends, family and we the masses are the ones feeling the pain now.”

Meanwhile, some musicians entertained protesters at the Save Nigeria Group rally at the Gani Fawehinmi Park in Ojota, Lagos State today.

Among them were Fuji musician, Wasiu Ayinde aka KWAM1; Afrobeat musician, Femi Kuti; and reggae artiste, Ras Kimono.

Dressed in a white shirt with green sleeves and collar and with an inscription, ‘Kill corruption, not Nigerians,’ KWAM1 sang songs hitting the ruling class for over 30 minutes.

The artise sang with a live band from some of his trackssuch as “Mama Sempe,’ ‘Better dey come,’ which he twisted to contain lyrics lamenting the Nigerian condition and asking its leaders to have a change of mind on the removal of fuel subsidy.

Femi Kuti addressed the crowd for some minutes during which he said Nigerians should deal with some politicians, whom he named, for the country to get better.

Dressed in a cream African print top and matching pair of trousers, he sang some songs thereafter.

Ras Kimono also entertained the huge crowd with his 1989 hit, ‘Under Pressure.’

www.punchng.com/news/kwam1-entertains-protesters-at-lagos-rally/
Re: Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! by overhyped: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
una never hala!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! by blacksta(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Phock government contracts and speak the truth,l'et the devil be ashamed
Re: Dbang Threw Gej Under The Bus! by Rhino5dm: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Has he return the bentley he bought with that ill gotten wealth from jonadunce goatluck odechukwu retardeenho, yet?

I wish i could put a bullet hole through Dbanj's head. What a dumb and shameless corrupt dolt!!

(1) (Reply)

Channels Television Boss Flown To Abuja In A Presidential Jet! Bribe? / Uk Holiday - How Much Is Appropriate / Usa Military Will Pulverize Iranian Army Should A War Brake Out. (1981 Clash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.