Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Flight Ticket To Cape Verde - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Ticket To Cape Verde (2410 Views)

Tips On A Trip To Cape Town,sa / Any Tips On A Trip To Cape Town SA ? / Travelling To Cape Verde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by ibrak200: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hello landers please i want to know how much i can get a flight ticket to cape verde.
Re: Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by kenforum(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2012
We at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd can give you the fare to cape verde and to any other part of the world for that matter if only you come to our office or call.For our contact details go to our website:www.kenariesng.com
Re: Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by ibrak200: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
Okey thanks for that. Any body else with any idea ? Please
Re: Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by expido: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

We at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd can give you the fare to cape verde and to any other part of the world for that matter if only you come to our office or call.For our contact details go to our website:www.kenariesng.com

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness
Re: Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by expido: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa if you are going to St. kitts and save yourself from dubious people like him.

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness
Re: Flight Ticket To Cape Verde by expido: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

(1) (Reply)

Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? / Anthony Joshua Present His Heavyweight Belts To Buhari In UK (Photo) / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.