Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) (927 Views)

Biafra: See What A Protester Did On His Body. - Photo / A Protester, Identified As Ademola Aderinde, (pictured Above Being Molested By T / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:04am On Jan 10, 2012
Here lies the body of a protester being killed by police. the blood of this unarmed protester is on GEJ head. may his soul rest in peace.

Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by georgem(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2012
when will police brutality ever ends? this is a case of man slaughter
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by EmmanuelChijiokeNdubuis: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2012
At times you do not blame the police for there actions
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by umechuma: 1:16am On Jan 10, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

Here lies the body of a protester being killed by police. the blood of this unarmed protester is on GEJ head. may his soul rest in peace.
These are bodies of terrorist,pls come up more pix
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by OK2NV: 1:21am On Jan 10, 2012
why is he Unclad nake-d? or have they made guns that strip u then r@pe u b4 they kill you?
this is why i hate lagos and their general suegbe mentality and attitude

at NL admins: whatz with the censorship? this is the internet.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2012
umechuma:

you are a fool not know that the guy in the picture is the guy that was shot by a police DPO yesterday during protest and fashola has already ordered for his arrest and he is currently being detained by the police and will be arraigned.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 10, 2012
umechuma:

I guess you were dropped on your head at birth.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Katsumoto: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2012
Who were the bastards that denied that dropped his trousers? It wasn't enough that he was shot; they had to strip him of his decency?? This is absolutely exasperating.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by NegroNtns(m): 3:39am On Jan 10, 2012
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Law enforcement should be taken out of Federal hands and given to states.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Lasinoh: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by NegroNtns(m): 4:50am On Jan 10, 2012
See small blokos! With big balls.
*saving my copy*

lasinoh, please withdraw that statement. Please! He is dead, send him off in dignity and respect. No ridicule.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Lasinoh: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
Which statement? grin
You must be seeing things.
Poor you. You still think human beings have dignity in life and in death in Nigeria? You are in for a shocker! kiss

Nigeria na useless country I tellya. You can only imagine that females go through with these so-called animals called 'POLICE' in Nigeria. cheesy

He must have been shot in the arzzzze!
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by NegroNtns(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2012
hmmm, I see! I cant force it but I can help you a little bit. I am not sure you understand the separation of life and death. . . .behind the physical appearance of life there are many non-physical associations in death. Life and death is a cycle, the head of one connects with the tail of the other. When they say life is sacred, they are not talking about the physical body. The sacredness resides inside the body, it is veiled! When blood is spilled the sacredness is violated. When the blood spill results in an unjustified loss of life, as happened to this boy, then his sacredness splits. . . . .earth and heaven are in posession of him. Heaven is forgiving but earth is not.

When you, Lasinoh, then come in and you are drawn to the indignity and you want to prolong the indignity by saving a copy of it. . . . you are drawing the soul of the boy to dwell with you. This may not sound serious to you, in the 2 things you see, there are 8 things in its company that you do not see. In what you see in his unclothedness there are many other things not visible to your eyes and they will be willing to make your abode their abode if you invite them in.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nchara: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2012
RIP, but what was he protesting for? Why endanger your life unnecessarily in a mad country?
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by Lasinoh: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

[b]hmmm, I see! I cant force it but I can help you a little bit. I am not sure you understand the separation of life and death. . . .behind the physical appearance of life there are many non-physical associations in death. Life and death is a cycle, the head of one connects with the tail of the other. When they say life is sacred, they are not talking about the physical body. The sacredness resides inside the body, it is veiled! When blood is spilled the sacredness is violated. When the blood spill results in an unjustified loss of life, as happened to this boy, then his sacredness splits. . . . .earth and heaven are in posession of him. Heaven is forgiving but earth is not.

When you, Lasinoh, then come in and you are drawn to the indignity and you want to prolong the indignity by saving a copy of it. . . . you are drawing the soul of the boy to dwell with you. This may not sound serious to you, in the 2 things you see, there are 8 things in its company that you do not see. In what you see in his unclothedness there are many other things not visible to your eyes and they will be willing to make your abode their abode if you invite them in.[/b]

Please, that is what you believe. I don't believe in spirits. I did not kill the young man. THE OP should have his spirit violated for posting such pictures on the www in the first place. A link would have sufficed to provide privacy for the dead young man. But not on NL. Would you say the same thing for the OP who posted the pictures IN THE FIRST PLACE? I expressed the same concern like you on this same NL, on another thread about posting pictures of HAPLESS/HELPESS victims BY nairaland PERVERTS who derive sick pleasures from such things all in the name of starting threads. . . and received all kinds of reetarded replies FOR SHEER LACK OF DECENCY AND TO PROMOTE SENSATIONALISM. . . Why is my posting and copying different? Do you practice selective spirituality on NL?

Becauuse it is a man's blokos on display?

Obviously.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by afinic001(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2012
@umechuma, may God forgive u. I wish u the guy's fate IF he is not a terrorist. Amen.
Re: A Protester Being Shot By Police (viewers Discretion Advised) by dimbright: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2012
from the storyline of the pictures, they already had d man, why didnt they just throw him in jail even if they wanted to be wicked. From bombings to shootings to killing of protesters, when did human life loose its value in nigeria. When did men become so hardhearted. What pains me most is after watching the pix umeuchenna said he deserved to die calling him a terrorist. Uchenna i m dissapointed at that statement as an igbo boy u should be angry that goverment views innocent nigerian protesters a bigger threat than bh killing ur people in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Public Holidays ! Are They Necessary ? / Gombe State Lobbies Okorochas To Stem The Tide Of Igbo Exodus / If We All Spoke One Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.