Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photograph Resize - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Photograph Resize (989 Views)

A Final Embrace: The Most Haunting Photograph From Bangladesh (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photograph Resize by Planner(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
hello all,

How can i resize my digital passport for dv 2009 without actually stretching the photo. I use adobe photoshop. Any suggestions?
Re: Photograph Resize by my2cents(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2007
I use PS 7:

Open PS.
Click on the "image" menu item
Click on "Image size"

At this point, you should see a modal popup that has the width and height of your photo. Make sure "Constrain proportion" checkbox is checked. To confirm, change either attribute of your image and confirm that when you change one, the other automatically changes as well. If you don't check the "constrain proportions" checkbox, changing one attribute won't change the other which implies your photo will be out-of-wack.

Once done, click "ok" and you photo, complete with updated proportions should be in front of you.

later
Re: Photograph Resize by naijacutee(f): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2007
Or you can use Google's Picasa free of charge. Get it using the link below:

http://picasa.google.co.uk/intl/en/#utm_source=en-all-more&utm_campaign=en-pic&utm_medium=et
Re: Photograph Resize by my2cents(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2007
I now have PS in front of me and have modified my post above.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconveniences.
Re: Photograph Resize by dannydog: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2013
thank you guys for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Photography And Video / Ringlight Available For Pickup An Delivery / Everyday Kaduna Photo Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.