Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work (8090 Views)

Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. / Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola / Breaking News: Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Gov, Orders Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by studyineu: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Has the Hausa's, Igbo's and yourobas ever luved themselves??
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by ChineduNlem(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Why are we not surprised?

isnt that the same place where legenadary saboteurs like Arthur Nzeribe, Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel kanu came from?
you forgot to add. Bode george. Tafa balogun. Dimeji bankole. Adenike granje. Olubunmi etteh. Shi't on pants general diya. Obatraitor awolowo. Brothers keeler Ishola omisore. Slapping bishop oyedepo. Father of area boys & touts adedibu. And all their ancestors who lost kwara to the infidel fulani and became slaves in their own land. You wanna call names dayo the ethnic warlord. You have a list here. I hope you find it usefull. Yoruba two faced back.stabing fulani blow.jobers
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by ChineduNlem(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
deotelan:

Igbo's without any apologgy possess a Boastful messy but rather basterdised igocentric approach to life and that's why they suffer till date and have been sidelined in Nigeria politics, why would a Governor think his own state affairs is larger than the countries plight if not that he is suffering from abject deteriorative psychosis, and here are we, seeing all other able deterent foolish igbo follower giving their braindrainned Governor SinParty a thumbs up, SMFH, I rather than not enjoy igbo to continue to be trampled upon and treated as 3rd class citizens in Nigeria cuz of their ways and attitudes cuz if given too much opportunity and upper hand in Nigeria they would mess things up the more, Even within themselves they still exhibit their poor stinking attitude so I'm never suprised if SinParty or whatever can't behave maturely in the face of a sensitive National issue as what we face presently in Nigeria! Igbos u stink!
igbo haters let me remind you we were not the ones crying fowl after the house of reps elected their speaker. Bushmeat don catch hunter. No Yoruba worm is relevant in abuja. The real yoruba agenda for the protest is their marginalization in the national cake. And you're bitter say we no join you?as if you joined me in 67. Wake up this is 2012. Subsideen is not good for the igbo. Retardeen removed subsideen that killed muyideen. So hug transformer burn tires rape your women. Wallow in herd mentality and shamefull temerity. Your leaders go go collect bribes like they did with MKO. Fulani blow.jobers
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by studyineu: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Just like their name sounds youroba, de re robarryning
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by manny4life(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
deotelan:

Igbo's without any apologgy possess a Boastful messy but rather basterdised igocentric approach to life and that's why they suffer till date and have been sidelined in Nigeria politics, why would a Governor think his own state  affairs is larger than the countries plight if not that he is suffering from abject deteriorative psychosis, and here are we, seeing all other able deterent foolish igbo follower giving their braindrainned Governor SinParty a thumbs up,  SMFH, I rather than not enjoy igbo to continue to be trampled upon and treated as 3rd class citizens in Nigeria cuz of their ways and attitudes cuz if given too much opportunity and upper hand in Nigeria they would mess things up the more, Even within themselves they still exhibit their poor stinking attitude so I'm never suprised if SinParty or whatever can't behave maturely in the face of a sensitive National issue as what we face presently in Nigeria! Igbos u stink!

Your post SPEAKS LOUDLY of so much antagonism and frustration, go get some hate-reliever pills first (I recommend drinking it with hate-o-rade) and then return back to speak when your head is clear; this post sounds more like a broken record. embarassed embarassed embarassed

When you return, hopefully your head is calm sad sad sad sad , hopefully, we can talk then.
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by moneyitc: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
THIS IS THE BEST MOVE EVER MADE BY T A ORJI, I LOVE THAT NOW I WILL START TO CHANGE MY THINKING ABOUT YOU. YES YES YES EVERY BODY SHOULD RETURN TO WORK. SUBSIDY MUST STAY JOHNATHAN WILL EVER BE THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIANS EVER HAD.NIGERIANS SHOULD GO AND MARK IT.
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by y2kaustin(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2012
as if their opinion counts ye ye dey smell, spit!!!
Re: Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work by mcnepow(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2012
^Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army's Offensive To Continue "As Long As It Takes" / Akpabio Plans To Inflitrate INEC With Fake Electoral Materials - Breaking Post / Nigeria's Foreign Trade Rises 14.3% In Q1 2021 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.