Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203444 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bramxycoo: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Hi,I have a B.A Hons in History and Archaeology from IBB University,Lapai.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by mide20(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Hi, am Mayowa Shekoni. I studied Human Nutrition and Dietetics. Babcock University.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Aghawizzy(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Studied Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).... Desire a job in an HMO or NGO. Thank you.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Ileriahur(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Hi, I am ileri-ayo Michael Ikunika, I have B.Sc in Psychology from OAU, enperience in administration and NGO.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Graciouslara(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm Adebayo Grace O. I had HND in Food Science and Technology , banking experience. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Tnot(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
HND sad Civil Engineering Technology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Frankgoz(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Am Frank B.Eng (Civil Engineering) UNN

Proficient in desing and simulation packages viz a viz :

Orion CSC (desing of reinforced concrete elements)
Staad Pro.(design of steel & reinf. concrete, bridges)
Autocad 2016( As-built drawings, structural drawings)
Civil 3D ( geometric & pavement desings, earthworks)
Aspen Hysis( Process flow Simulation & design)
Revit Architecture ( Building modelling, landscaping)
3Ds Max ( Advanced rendering, modelling)
Arch GIS (Topographical Survey & mapping of pipeline)

I equally have hands on experience in building supervision and Water Resources Engineering.

Willing to work in any construction, Design & Oil & Gas Servicing firm, Water Resources firm or any other Engineering related field.

For practicing Engineers, Graduate Engineers & Under Graduate Engineering Students wishing to upgrade their TECHNICAL SKILLS can reach me on my Email for one on one tutorials.

Frankogozoc@yahoo.com

One Luv.......!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
good morning sir/ma, I need a job, I have Bsc in political science, Second class Lower and I have nysc exemption certificate.. I don't have work experience because have been in business all my life but things are not the same now, am 33yrs, I Base in Abeokuta but can relocate to any part of the country. my whatsapp number : 080662 20 03 3. please help as I don't want to be useless.. haryorbarmieone@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kosite2005: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
B.Sc SOCIOLOGY
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tolliesexy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good evening here, I studied Quantity Surveying ND looking for where to do my 1 year industrial training. God bless you as you are willing to help
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by QSFemi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Getting a place for IT, as a quantity surveyor, shouldn't be an herculean task. I can forward QS firms in Lagos ( I assume you reside here) that can easily accept you the placement.

tolliesexy:
Good evening here, I studied Quantity Surveying ND looking for where to do my 1 year industrial training. God bless you as you are willing to help
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tolliesexy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
QSFemi:
Getting a place for IT, as a quantity surveyor, shouldn't be an herculean task. I can forward QS firms in Lagos ( I assume you reside here) that can easily accept you the placement.
tnx so much sir will really appreciate dat
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by QSFemi(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2016
You can drop your email so that I can forward it to you. Secondly you can drop your whatsapp number where you can seek opportunities among the QS practitioners.

That's the little help I can do from here.

tolliesexy:

tnx so much sir will really appreciate dat
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tolliesexy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
QSFemi:
You can drop your email so that I can forward it to you. Secondly you can drop your whatsapp number where you can seek opportunities among the QS practitioners.
That's the little help I can do from here.
tolfababe@gmail.com and whatsapp numba 08161352757
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by QSFemi(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2016
I have sent the document to your mail.you have been added to the whatsapp group too. Goodluck
tolliesexy:

tolfababe@gmail.com and whatsapp numba 08161352757
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Sunmolar(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
HND. Architectural Technology.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by beckieluv(f): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
B. Agric Federal University of Technology Akure
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by balosammy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Advance diploma in security management
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by olaxmatic07(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm Adeniyi Olamide by name from Lagos Nigeria, I have HND in civil engineering from kwara state polytechnic, I can be reached on 07066655243 patrickolamide@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by activelyA(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Information Resource Management
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by naijalander: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
IjayJoyce:
B.Tech in Biochemistry

are you in Ibadan
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Kenox: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
B. Sc computer science, certificate in Oracle database administration and work experience in a pharmaceutical company. I'm a very versatile person who can work in any field. My location is Lagos. +2349033847004
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by trahmat: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for this platform. I have Distinction in Banking and Finance from a reputable polytechnic. I have experience in Customer Service and as an Account Officer. Part qualified in ACCA .My nos is 08079727285. Pls help out
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Akell(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Akinola,

B. A Philosophy, University of Ado Ekiti

M. A Philosophy, University of Lagos

PGDE Kaduna
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Chommieblaq(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
My name is Chioma, studied Enviromntal Biology (Unimaid), have certificate in project management and HSE 1-3. Am versatile and can fit in anywhere.
Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ogiadomhe(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
hi mine is building technology call 08159922209
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by harqyn: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Msc.Environmental and Petroleum Technology Management, B.Eng. Chemical Engineering(Unilorin 2.1), also av Advance professional diploma in Oil and Gas Management.
Professional Certificate; HSE 2-3, Offshore drilling and operations, Facility management and maintenance course, Quality Assurance and Quality Control course, Certified project Managers Course, Confined Space Entry Course, Maintenance Technology Course, Emergency Management Vanguards. Any vacancy pls don't mind. (08139718885)
(michaelakinpelumi@gmail.com)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by GreatHistorian(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2016
B.A (hons) HISTORY
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Fstdammie(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2016
COURSE STUDIED: B.Sc. Food Science and Technology (FST)
INSTITUTION: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2016
My name is Maryjane and I have B.Sc Accounting. I need any job that is accounting related and location is not a problem.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by AAegbele: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Course Studied: B.sc Biochemistry
Institution obtained: IBBUL Niger State
Socialy-able n can work at any location
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Alhajipablo(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2016
B. Sc Microbiology
I. T oriented
A good organiser /leader

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.