Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203653 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Abbey247: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
B.SC(Accounting),2nd Class Upper...abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ClayCharles: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vacany! A Female Administrative cook Urgently needed!

1. Must be able to read and write.
2. Must be able to manage others with little or no supervision
3. Age is from 26 years and above
4. Must have at least 2 years culinary experience
5. Ability to cook different meals.
6. Pay is negotiable
7. Candidates from Calabar and Akwa-Ibom will be preferred.

Address: Clay's Calabar Kitchen, 22, Adeshina Street, Off Adeshina Bus-stop, Shomolu, Lagos

Kindly call 08025093887 or 08037553763 for more details.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Kruysi: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mine: industrial physics.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by segun4christ: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
If there is any school in Lagos looking for Mathematics teacher(IGCSE Maths, Additional Maths, WAEC Maths, and NECO Maths), please, kindly contact me on 08067034194
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by p3kdudu(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM & INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ezychoco(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Happiness98(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Political science
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by OArogbokun(f): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Business Management
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Terver90: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2019
B.TECHNOLOGY.ED (Mechanic Production)
second class lower cgpa3.30. Please I need a job. 08135067839 ready to relocate.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Ilechukwujuliet: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Please how genuine is this

SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE

Inbox

x

PHILZY CONSULTS <Philzyconsults@outlook.com>

01:16 (4 hours ago)

to PHILZY

Dear Applicant,

in further assessment of your Online application, you have been Successfully Scheduled for a SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE at one of our centres.

DATE: THURSDAY 3rd January, 2019.
TIME: 10 a.m prompt.
VENUE: Ground Floor, 2 Akin Osiyemi Street, Off Allen Ave Opposite Sterling Bank plc, Ikeja Lagos.

Successful Candidates are always better prepared than Unsuccessful ones. Therefore, to aid entry into the venue please ensure the following:

Come with an updated Resume/ Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Passport Photographs and a hard copy print out of this mail.

This invitation is a response to the Application / Curriculum Vitae you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. You can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position to enable us manage your records properly.

You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after the Oral assessments for proper evaluation.

Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be ALLOWED.

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before SCREENING time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the exercise.

REGARDS,
RECRUIT TEAM.
PHILZYY CONSULTS
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kennydadiva(f): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2019
HND in Business administration
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Olayemi244(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2019
HND in Computer Engineering Technology with Upper Credit
From The Polytechnic Ibadan
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by aircom(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2019
B.Tech Physics/Electronics and M.Sc Physics

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ahms12(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Bsc chemistry
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kingkuntaval: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
B.Eng (Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ZEN3020: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
B.ENG Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Chibuezefrank56@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by iAmHelen(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2019
I am a graduate of mass communication. I am a content writer and editor. Kindly quote me if you know of any job vacancy that fits my course of study. Thank you.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tommynico(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hi, i studied health information management/medical records and bio-stat (HND). Do quote or mention me if there's any job for fitting my cert, most especially in the health sector. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by beedeeme: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2019
iAmHelen:
I am a graduate of mass communication. I am a content writer and editor. Kindly quote me if you know of any job vacancy that fits my course of study. Thank you.

Hi Helen,

You can apply for this job:

Our company, a real estate firm located in Lekki Phase 1

Responsibilities:

• Manage our social media accounts and pages
• Manage our client relationship on all social media channels
• Provide the public with knowledge of real estate through all our social media channels
• Tell the company's story online
• Video tour voice over for our online real estate videos

Requirements and Skills

BSC/HND/ or OND with required skills and experience could be considered.

Intern Position*Residents close to the island preferred

• Knowledge of social media platforms and wordpress.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office:MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Good knowledge of graphic design (added advantage)
• Professional and excellent communication skills
• Good presentation skills,Ability to persuade and communicate effectively

Very good content writing skills

Send CV to bola@joetoniruest.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by iceman5908: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
i am a graduate of Geology (Bsc). Open to cool field vacancies please. thank you
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by trizzy123: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
did you attend the interview?

Ilechukwujuliet:
Please how genuine is this

SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE

Inbox

x

PHILZY CONSULTS <Philzyconsults@outlook.com>

01:16 (4 hours ago)

to PHILZY

Dear Applicant,

in further assessment of your Online application, you have been Successfully Scheduled for a SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE at one of our centres.

DATE: THURSDAY 3rd January, 2019.
TIME: 10 a.m prompt.
VENUE: Ground Floor, 2 Akin Osiyemi Street, Off Allen Ave Opposite Sterling Bank plc, Ikeja Lagos.

Successful Candidates are always better prepared than Unsuccessful ones. Therefore, to aid entry into the venue please ensure the following:

Come with an updated Resume/ Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Passport Photographs and a hard copy print out of this mail.

This invitation is a response to the Application / Curriculum Vitae you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. You can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position to enable us manage your records properly.

You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after the Oral assessments for proper evaluation.

Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be ALLOWED.

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before SCREENING time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the exercise.

REGARDS,
RECRUIT TEAM.
PHILZYY CONSULTS
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Fancyteemah(f): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nairaland family I greet you all, I'm an architect by degree and experience, but currently unemployed. I've tried all possible to get a respectable job to no avail and private jobs are not forthcoming, the ones I've done have not been paid for. This Architectural field has a lot of female prejudice because a lot of employers and prospective clients just assume that you are incapable of producing quality designs like the male counterparts and this is what I have been facing for years...I'm very skilled at 3d rendering, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and the use of Photoshop for Artistic presentatios. Please I need help getting a job and I'm currently in Lagos. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by OBTMOS(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Linguistics
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by musaolmilekan(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
morning everybody....HND Business administration fedpolyilaro.....PGDE (in view) NTI...over 5 years teaching Economics, Government and Civic Education... am open to new challenge in a better work environment with better pay. Also engage in home lesson (abule egba area)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Hassy4(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
2-1 Electrical and Electronics Engineering from ABU Zaria, instrumentation and control experience in power Plant. I am open to opportunities.... Thank you!
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Papacypaul(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oladele Paul Iyanuoluwa ND HND(Ibadan) B. Eng (in view) (Zaria) in Civil Engineering
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by gentlestunner(f): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chemistry education can teach and lecture chemistry , physic,and maths 07062796666
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tunddy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bsc in physics,second class,
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by uzeba(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
B. Eng (Mechanical Engineering)
Second class upper
uzebag@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Accounting
Certified Customer relationship manager
Certified Business Analyst
Certified Project Management Professional
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by sundamonex(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
B.Tech Educational Technology

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.