Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203777 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by toyecoach(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2010
What ever you read at school does not matter but getting highly paid
lucrative jobs.
Find your dream job in the lucrative oil and gas sector at
http://www.plumoiljobcareers.com,with free CV profiling
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by stonremkee: 8:03pm On May 17, 2010
Hi.I have B.sc in botany and i really like with any company interested in management cos am good at it.if u can get me any one in my field,i will still be happy
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tkconcept(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2010
Barr. Tsokwa Sechap LL.b(Hons), BL.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nickyyy: 2:02am On May 19, 2010
Watz d idea behind all diz coz no contact number is included if at all sumtin pops up, so watz all d grade n discipline 4?
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by chibyke: 12:27pm On May 19, 2010
i read civil engineering from federal university of tech ow.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by lolagbenga: 3:51am On May 20, 2010
i studied industrial relations and personnel management (M.SC IRPM ) SECOND DEGREE and B.SC SOCIOLOGY FIRST DEGREE
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by sexylado(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2010
I read Banking and Finance in Lagos State Polythecnic O.N.D.
Pls i need a good job. to further my career.Help me out.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by sexylado(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2010
This is my Mobile number, 08067648769 or 08081108453.
Email:olaide7818@yahoo.com OND Banking and Finance.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by glo12(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
B.Sc. Computer Science.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by sexylado(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2010
Banking and Finance O N D Lagos State Polythecnic
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2011
I,m still in school studying Statistics. Though Mechanical and Electronics Repear and maintainance is a sort of hubby to me.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by fabienjoe: 12:55pm On May 18, 2011
Is there ever gonna be a method in this madness? What is this all about? What is the mentioning of a course with some unidentifiable username supposed to achieve? This thread as far as I know is a waste of time!
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by richosas: 2:46pm On May 18, 2011
i can see a lot of prospects here. i am an employer and my organization is looking for qualified hands,

if you think you are qualified ,then apply and you might be called, all the best, h.r royal tech inc.

Job Description
We are embarking on a massive nationwide marketing campaign to increase the penetration of telecoms and technology products in the marketplace.

During application, applicants must specify the state where they would like to work,the two major states involved are Lagos and Ogun state.

Requirements
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales in the chosen state
- Above average in the use of the internet and the computer
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills
- Ability to creatively think outside the box
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2011

Renumeration is very attractive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their cv with a cover letter to royalgroup04@yahoo.com or royalgroup04@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by fabienjoe: 3:31pm On May 18, 2011
Unfortunately, this doesn't say how anonymous posts that could be anybody can help you in your selection process. Employment is usually based on CV rather than the above joke. Post your adverts detailing your requirements and those that feel qualified will contact you with their details and how they believe they are suitable candidates. No serious employer will make selection based on internet username and discipline.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Mcleo007(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2011
richosas:

i can see a lot of prospects here. i am an employer and my organization is looking for qualified hands,

if you think you are qualified ,then apply and you might be called, all the best, h.r royal tech inc.

Job Description
We are embarking on a massive nationwide marketing campaign to increase the penetration of telecoms and technology products in the marketplace.

During application, applicants must specify the state where they would like to work,the two major states involved are Lagos and Ogun state.

Requirements
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales in the chosen state
- Above average in the use of the internet and the computer
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills
- Ability to creatively think outside the box
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2011

Renumeration is very attractive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their cv with a cover letter to royalgroup04@yahoo.com or royalgroup04@gmail.com

Funny post really.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 18, 2011
I had a 2.1 in Mathematics and Economics, University of Benin, But I dont think d course we read matters a lot these days, ,Cos most comapnies give employees trainings when they employ,
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by babylawyr(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2011
LL.B, B.L
Associate Member of. the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK
Student Member Of the Chartered Institute Of Taxation Nigeria.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by luwadmusic(f): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2011
Want to learn a trade or buy products and dont have means?  Join FS multilevel marketing club and you can have your dreams come true. Also earn directly as an exclusive marketer. Call now 080 3429 0901
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by yinkuse: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2011
Diploma in Banking & Finance
B.Sc Banking & Finance
With 6yrs Insurance Experience
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
BSc Microbiology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by haderoju: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
mine is Bsc Medical physiology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by linsa01(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
B.A linguistics. (2.1)
anything for me??
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by fennels007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mine is HND Bus. Admin. & Mgt. (computer literate. Highly versatile with coreldraw & ms word) fennels007@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Godessa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mine is B.Sc. Econs ,ACA.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Saintworld: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
I studied political science
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Saintworld: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mine is B.sc political science
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dozee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi all,i have B. Eng (Chemical Eng.). Thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Mikkysuccess: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mine is Applied Chemistry
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dammii(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
popoola damilola studied animal production and health(B.Agric)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by YOUNGHANZ: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2011
HELLO!I'M OLOWO MICHAEL OLAIDE, I HAVE HND IN CIVIL ENGINEERING.HOWEVER,I CAN WORK ANYWHERE.
MY MOBILE LINE IS 08063327664.
THANKS.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by sexyfire911(f): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
Bs.c microbiology

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.