Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,139 members, 7,825,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

F***k D'banj And Other People That Campaigned For Jonathan-Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / F***k D'banj And Other People That Campaigned For Jonathan-Eedris Abdulkareem (742 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F***k D'banj And Other People That Campaigned For Jonathan-Eedris Abdulkareem by bovy: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nigerian veteran Musician Eedris Abdulkareem just called out all the artistes and other people that campiagned for president Goodluck during the last election.

The man wey say i dey craze because i sing nigeria jaga jaga where him dey now inside this hardship"Na 2002 I sing Nigeria JagaJaga, na 2012 we dey so o. And all of una wey sing for Goodluck , bleep that bastard  D'banj for collecting Money from Goodluck ,God will punish you.

Read more: http://www./2012/01/fck-dbanj-and-other-people-that.html#ixzz1j3MonHzi

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Ellen Degeneres In A Push-up Competition / DELETED / I Plan To Go Into Acting- Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.