Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Need Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advise (700 Views)

About Osomo / Alomo Bitters, Need Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise by susanamand(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
Dear House,

Pls how do i make love without getting pregnant
Re: I Need Advise by cokhale(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
use constrasetive
Re: I Need Advise by Youngpo413: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
susanamand:
Dear House,

Pls how do i make love without getting pregnant
you dont pregnancy?then dont fuccck!
Re: I Need Advise by cokhale(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Youngpo413:
you dont pregnancy?then dont fuccck!
This photograph shows a TV camera over the main entrance of the Policlinico A Gemelli Hospital, in Rome, on July 10, 2021, as Pope Francis will lead on July 11, The Angelus Prayer at the hospital where he is recovering from colon surgery. – Pope Francis has been touched by the many message of support received following his operation, the Vatican said on July 9, as it confirmed his condition continues to improve. Vatican spokesman said the 84-year-old pontiff is eating and is no longer receiving “infusion therapy”, a phrase that typically refers to drugs administered intravenously. He will recite the Angelus prayer from his hospital room on July 11. (Photo by Isabella BONOTTO / AFP)

Pope Francis has had “satisfactory blood tests” as he recuperates from colon surgery and is gradually starting to work again, according to the daily bulletin from his spokesman on Saturday.
The 84-year-old pontiff underwent a scheduled surgery on his colon on Sunday and is recuperating at Rome’s Gemelli hospital.

“His blood tests are satisfactory and he is continuing the prescribed treatment,” the bulletin said, adding that the pope’s recovery was following “the expected clinical progress”.

(1) (Reply)

Genital Warts / ~7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal~ / Water Purification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.