Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need Book Publisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Book Publisher (943 Views)

I Need A Book Publisher! / Book Publisher/marketer Wanted / Urgently In Need Of A Trusted And Reliable Publisher's Contact Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Book Publisher by dayus4real(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2012
like to publish my book
Re: I Need Book Publisher by mortee: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
Is your book really ready for publishing? Have you professionally proofread and edited it? What type of book is it? What kind of publishing service do you want? The above are some of the questions you may need to answer before you can publish. For more information/enquiry, send a mail to krosdot Publishing Services at crossdotmedia@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Book Publisher by NiteAngel(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
If you are interested in self publishing or having your book published, you should see this site:

www.willowsmagazine..com

Feel free to spread the word.

All the best with your publishing aspiration.

(1) (Reply)

My Destiny Not Theirs..... / The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl Chapter 1 / All That Glitters.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.