Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading (946 Views)

How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading by frfrank(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2007
anybody know about forex trading
Re: Forex Trading by ifeanyi212(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
yes u want to learn fx trding f yes then send me an email thru this email address ok rattyboy4real212@yahoo.com or call me on 08027645390
Re: Forex Trading by tomX1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
try going to any good forex brokerage firm like CMS forex (www.cmsforex.com), Marketiva (www.marketiva.com), North finance (www.northfinance.com) and so on. If you register with them you will get access to a free trading software from their platform which you can dowload and train with ussing a demo account. Most of them wil give you links to forex books too.
If you go to computer village you will also be able to get free training CDs at good prices (about #150.00 per disk). This should be adequate to get you started. Read hard and train hard with your demo accounts though. Forex trading gives high reward and its equaly a high risk venture.
Good-luck
Re: Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:46am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. View my recent trades and contact me.

marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Forex Trading by osogwu(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2012
What you have to understand is that fx is a business just like any other biz you may think of.If you want to step into the biz,i will advise you to learn it proper before you enter into it.when i say learn it, i mean you must spent at least one year to learn it because it easy as you may think.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Best Bank For Corporate Account! / Make Money Selling Greeting Cards / How Can Someone Access Ur Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.