Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

At Least 8 Dead In My Neigbourhood Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Least 8 Dead In My Neigbourhood Yesterday (562 Views)

8 Dead, Others Injured As Herdsmen Attack Southern Kaduna / Jos Crisis: 8 Dead In Latest Violence In Central Nigeria-ap / Niger Delta Terrorists Bombed Confab - 8 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Least 8 Dead In My Neigbourhood Yesterday by twinskenny(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2012
police killed at least 8 protester in my neighborhood yesterday, lagos - ibadan expressway, (ibafo to be precise) the youth blocked the main expressway and refuse passage for all vehicular movement, the matter got out of hand when the youth stopped commissioner of police wife who was going to Ibadan or so,. they didn't allow her to pass, i believe she now make a call to her husband who now send loads of mobile police and the army.
Re: At Least 8 Dead In My Neigbourhood Yesterday by naso2(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2012
why is your story different from other reliable information sources . Reports have it that one person died , so how ur own come be 8 na?

(1) (Reply)

FG Vs. Labour: NIC And The Fools’ Errand / Exposed: The Damning Kpmg Report Fg, Nnpc, Do Not Want Nigerians To See / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Buys N1.2billion Abuja Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.