Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Can P-square Really Dance? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can P-square Really Dance? (1032 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can P-square Really Dance? by mailmalc(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2007
4rm Senorita (almost certainly their best dance video) to Get Squared (2 much effect jo) to Your Name (Thanks 2 magic steps) and finally to stage performances. Kind of controversial though i can single out Peter as a better dancer but with d both of 'em nah they jst keep losin it c~o~s the flair is nt there and their facial xpression when dancin could easily tell. Conversely they are @ least tryin.

Do you think P-Square can dance??
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by amblors(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2007
luking at the dancers in 9ja music industry.
i'll say P-sq are gud.
as they said, they copied from michael jackson and usher.
u'll give them the points for that in get-squared and senorita.
don't push too hard, they're ok.
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by amblors(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2007
luking at the dancers in 9ja music industry.
i'll say P-sq are gud.
u'll give them the points for that in get-squared and senorita.
don't push too hard, they're ok.
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by mailmalc(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2007

They seem to copy their dance steps, lines and rhythm and that makes dem "UNoriginal" pardon pls
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by amblors(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
yeah, unoriginal i agree with you, but datz the case with the chinese.
they just dub wot the western world does witout much research n guess wot
major companies are establishing there mayb for different reasons but the fact still remains they are a great economy rite now repected by the world.
wotz my point. u cn be a gud copier and P-Square is trying to prove dat to u.
chao!
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by howddy4(f): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2007
absolutly not!! it all copied choreography/ they r just too fake
Re: Can P-square Really Dance? by naijabelle: 3:15am On Oct 09, 2007
if p- square didnt dance, no one would even bother to give them a second look. Most of their succcesss is owed to the fact that they can entertain cuz they can barely sing.

(1) (Reply)

Kel On Mtv Base/zain Advanced Warning! / New Kelly Hansome Single-shake(today Na Today) Official Leak. / Da Grin’s Post Mortem Album Is Titled “d Invisible Bullet Proof”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.