Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Samurai Jack. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Samurai Jack. (900 Views)

Samurai X Cartoon Download / Rurouni Kenshi/samurai X Movie Will Be In Cinemas Soon / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samurai Jack. by Ashfordint(m): 4:06am On Oct 08, 2007
I think Samurai Jack is the most mature cartoon ever,do you share this view?
Re: Samurai Jack. by grafikdon: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
Nah. . . I don't think so. SJ is unique and pretty much different from the pack but there's no way you can tag it the 'most mature'. . . not when we have shows like Samurai Champloo and Trinity Blood. . . heck, even Eureka 7, Inuyasha, Naruto and Bleach are even more 'matured' than Samurai Jack. Perhaps you need to throw more light on what you mean by 'mature' because I am of the assumption you were referring to more adult oriented animation and storyline.
Re: Samurai Jack. by samir101ng(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
yeah, i concur with grafikdon on this one. Samurai Jack to me is not even among the league of anime we are used to watching. To me its just something that keeps cartoon network half alive like a saline solution. i mean jack never gets aku, its just an endless twist of tales, though the fight scenes aren't that bad, but you just can't compare it to the other animes we know. Talking also about mature, i dont see anything mature in the series, from the character dialogue to the characters themselves, i mean common look at the scotsman for God's sake. if ur kid watches that guy for a week he will be swearing worse than the guys in the bronx

Peace out. What up Grafikdon ?
Re: Samurai Jack. by Ashfordint(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
I guess,I must have lost too much touch from my favourite animations.No thanks to so much work.
Yeah,Grafikdon I guess youre right afterall.
Re: Samurai Jack. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2008
the suspence in that cartoon is just too much. you remember the episode where he was given the opportunity to return to the past but came back to save his brothers when they were almost killed. but i believe it is a very mature cartoon anyway. it makes a lot of sense to me, but definitely, it is not the most mature cartoon.
Re: Samurai Jack. by Ashfordint(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hi Holamiday,Yeah! Samurai Jack was given so many opportunities to go to the past I guess,the episode you talked about was one of them,he almost killed Aku in one episode lol! but of course,that can never happen.He was plunged back into the future at top speed .

Its a great cartoon,and I think I still enjoy it.

so which do you consider the most mature cartoon or anime?
Re: Samurai Jack. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2008
I used to watch that! I loved the theme song! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Game On The Cw / Mercy Aigbe Set To Release Omo Gucci Movie! / Movie Review On 9janimi.com || FINDING GOODLUCK!! Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.