Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? (1101 Views)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Attack Of Nigerians In South Africa- A Call For Action And Reprisal In Nigeria! / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by muhsin(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
Unconfirmed reports that are becoming viral here in Kano say that there have been attacks on mosques and on Muslims in Enugu. Is this true or not? Please let's save lives. May the Almighty God restore peace in Nigeria, amin. Thanks
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by stiyke(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
Am currently in enugu its not true!! Let them tell you which part of enugu they are burning the mosque i will personally drive there and take pictures for you.
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by 9javoice1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
hahahahhah hahha hahah its a blatant lies. i am standing now at the front of a mosque in uboloafor where the rumor suggest. do u know what i found there? empty places cuz the hausa/fulanis occupying those areas has fleed days ago. listen my dear,everybody knows that igbos are notstupid like the hausa/fulanis.
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by 9javoice1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
i would have be happy if such is taken place

but how disappointed i am its not
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by NegroNtns(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
Some idiots are circulating rumors and getting people on edge unecessarily. The Hausas are already suspicious and high on alert. . . any little misinformation in the wrong direction could trigger panic and the wrong response leading to proactive acts of defense that might cost lives and properties.

People need to watch what they say and how they go about sharing and exagerrating lies. The Hausas in East may have fled but I'm sure there are still multitude of igbos in North, men, women and children. . . . for their sake people should exercise caution with spreading info.

We all need to keep good faith and allow events to unroll itself instead of rushing it on. Facts, not rumors and lies!
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by umechuma: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Any Igbo man still staying or living the North at this time should be considered a dead man walking
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by muhsin(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
stiyke:

Am currently in enugu its not true!! Let them tell you which part of enugu they are burning the mosque i will personally drive there and take pictures for you.
Thanks. Nothing like this will happen, God willing.
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by muhsin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
9ja voice:

i would have be happy if such is taken place
but how disappointed i am its not
umechuma:

Any Igbo man still staying or living the North at this time should be considered a dead man walking
There're more Igbos in Kano than all the Northerners combined living in the South. Ask any of them whether they are living peacefully @ the moment or not. Be cautious. Some of you don't think outside the box, hence stu.pid comments like above. May God restore peace in Nigeria, amin.
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by umechuma: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
muhsin:

There're more Igbos in Kano than all the Northerners combined living in the South. Ask any of them whether they are living peacefully @ the moment or not. Be cautious. Some of you don't think outside the box, hence stu.pid comments like above. May God restore peace in Nigeria, amin.
If U are Igbo and still in Kano at this moment you most be the biggest fool in Nigeria because death is few miles away from you and when it comes the properties and investments you are holding on to will be taken over by Aboki.
You are a dead man walking.Mor00n
Re: Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? by Yeske2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
umechuma:

If U are Igbo and still in Kano at this moment you most be the biggest fool in Nigeria because death is few miles away from you and when it comes the properties and investments you are holding on to will be taken over by Aboki.
You are a dead man walking.Mor00n
WORD, please pass the message

(1) (Reply)

Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) / Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Kano, Kill 16 In Zamfara / On The Crude Oil Find In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.