Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Don’t Be A Victim! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Be A Victim! (766 Views)

Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be A Victim! by ogoamaka99(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge so says Hosea 4:6a “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Some accuse me of defending prophets of GOD but I keep saying that I am not defending anybody as I am not competent to do so. Rather I have been trying to warn people that mocking GOD and abusing and mocking the prophets of GOD are risky and dangerous. Those who are guilty of it in the past have paid dearly for their actions. Many are not alive to tell their story. Why do you wait to be a victim? I asked this question because many in this forum have come and gone and many are still doing what they did not knowing what happened to them. How many of this forum do you know in person? I believe, not up to 2% and you fail to ask your self why some names do permanently disappear from the forum.

I am writing this because of what I saw recently in a hospital where I went to see somebody. In the hospital I met someone who has been so vocal in this forum, vomiting all sort of rubbish in mockery to GOD and ministers of GOD. I met the person in a sorry state and I asked him why he no longer features in the forum? He said he do feature but with a new forum name. According to him, he had learn t his lesson and is pleading for GOD’S mercy vowing never to talk rubbish in the forum again.

That person is lucky because he is still alive even though his situation now is not good as he is paying for his action. I said he is paying for his action because doctors could not help him and he is now asking for mercy from GOD he earlier mocked. I gave him my contact asking him to contact me so that I take him to a MOG that could minister healing and deliverance to him.

So my friend be careful with your utterance in this forum and in other forum, what you say. Before you join to condemn any man especially MOG, ensure that the information is true. I advice you rather to be silent over issues that you are not sure of. If not, believe you me you may end up in a sorry state if the wrath of GOD should come upon you.
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by chrisj2000(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2012
journey of life begins with conception
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by OmoPastor(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2012
@ chrisj2000
dude, you are so lost and toast, your matter don pass be careful.

i weep for you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2012
ogoamaka99:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge so says Hosea 4:6a “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Some accuse me of defending prophets of GOD but I keep saying that I am not defending anybody as I am not competent to do so. Rather I have been trying to warn people that mocking GOD and abusing and mocking the prophets of GOD are risky and dangerous. Those who are guilty of it in the past have paid dearly for their actions. Many are not alive to tell their story. Why do you wait to be a victim? I asked this question because many in this forum have come and gone and many are still doing what they did not knowing what happened to them. How many of this forum do you know in person? I believe, not up to 2% and you fail to ask your self why some names do permanently disappear from the forum.

Because after a while people get tired and want to address more important issues in life than spend 24x7 on Nairaland.

I am writing this because of what I saw recently in a hospital where I went to see somebody. In the hospital I met someone who has been so vocal in this forum, vomiting all sort of rubbish in mockery to GOD and ministers of GOD. [/b]I met the person in a sorry state and I asked him why he no longer features in the forum? He said he do feature but with a new forum name. [b]According to him, he had learn t his lesson and is pleading for GOD’S mercy vowing never to talk rubbish in the forum again.

Speaking against GOD , can in the long term be hazardous to ones health , especially ingrates who are frail flesh and blood and who now think that cursing God and scorning his word is now a vogue which makes them into some sort of intellectual giant, more like intellectual pygmies.

But we really cannot be sure why he fell ill and people fall ill all the time including us Christians. Let us therefore be cautious in our haste to blame certain events on specific actions of some individuals , though we do know that in the long term, such God haters will be punished.

However exposing false prophets is a MUST and I am not the least scared, worried or bothered to do so.

That person is lucky because he is still alive even though his situation now is not good as he is paying for his action. I said he is paying for his action because doctors could not help him and he is now asking for mercy from GOD he earlier mocked. I gave him my contact asking him to contact me so that I take him to a MOG that could minister healing and deliverance to him.

True.

To discern a coward from a man, just watch him on his sick bed.

Most atheists are loud and bold in health but wimps and cowards on their sick beds or at the door of eternity.

In summary, I agree, Be careful how you mock God, because he gives you the very breath that flows through your nostrils, he gives you the strength in your bones to go about your daily routine, and all he gets back from these ingrates is scorn and abuse.

But we will not allow threats to prevent us from exposing false ministers in the church.

Truly their time of reckoning is very near.
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by chrisj2000(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2012
one step at a time
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by OmoPastor(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2012
seriously dude, i weep for you jokes apart!!!

what happened to you? what came on you? snap out of it bro!

you are perishing gradually and you are smiling?

see you, see death!!!

seriously, what is your disappointment? you are taking this thing too far
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by chrisj2000(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2012
no man is an island.
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by ogoamaka99(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2012
Remember the warning in Proverbs 29:1 "He who is often rebuked and stiffens his neck will be destroyed suddenly, with no remedy." Believe it or not many names are out the forum permanently because, others are still in the forum but had dropped their original name and assumed new names. Be careful and never challenge GOD for a battle because you could be destroyed.

My friend KunleOshob i don't see your postings any longer, tell them your new name unless you have withdrawn from the forum or have assumed a new name. Believe you me, many are with new names after they have learn t bitter lesson in life for their action.
Re: Don’t Be A Victim! by OmoPastor(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
@chrisj2000
it's no time for name calling. Just look inside yourself and you'll know who is dying. All over Nigeria; god god god god god jesus jesus jesus jesus allah allah allah allah Muhammad muhammad muhammad! Yet the country is perishing. Why do you think Westerners give up on religions? today all of us are looking for Canadians visa, American visa, visa to Europe and Australia, these are countries that care less about religions but our own Nigeria where god and criminals rule, it's incarnate of biblical hell.
Besides, who the freak are you to prophecy death for me, what more proof do you need to know that you're a ret@rd?
dude, you have sold your soul to the devil, he controls your mind now, reason you have refused to heed instruction and warning!
"aja ti o ba ma sonu kii gbo fere olode"; yoruba adage.
westerners that have become your lord and savior have given up on religion but not on God cos many of them are still on fire for God and doing very well for the kingdom, so get your facts right!!!
am very sure that you are suffering wherever you are now maybe joggling 3 to 4 jobs just to keep soul and body together.
you are so enslaved to the west where the govt is their god. you will soon understand, your eye go soon clear!!!
are you afraid to die? are you afraid that you are not sure of what comes after death? dude, you are confused!!!
now, who is the ret@rd?
better arrange your mouth well before dem slap am for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

THOSE THE TRUTH NEED’S YOUR BELIVE???? / Addendum To Logicboy's Things That Turn Christians To Atheists.. / Taraweeh Prayer And Fastin In The Month Of Ramadan Is A Function Of Moon Sightin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.