Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? (705 Views)

Why Is Jimi Agbaje Selling Lagos State To The Ndigbos? / Is This True About The Ndigbos Families? / Why This Protest Must Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Hardeihorllah(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
I'm not trying to be mischievious or sarcastic, but I'm genuinely curious: Why is it that we are not hearing much from the Ndigbos states? Are they afraid or are they just unconcerned about the whole issue? Will this not be a very good chance for them to express themselves over everything that has been happening to them all this while? Like I said earlier, I'm just curious and I want to know.
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by ezeagu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yes, they're scared. Next question.
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by PointB: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yes we are coward. Next question!
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yes we are cowards.

Provide previous evidence of Federal Government policy protest that had the highest turn out in East since 1980?

Nobody will bully anybody to close their shops!
Its that simple.
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by asorocker: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
The fear of Betrayal is the beginning of Wisdom for igbos, personally i fear the betrayal from Awolowo or Bakare or OBJ more than the Military arsenal of European Union and America put together
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
They have been cowards since the time of Ojukwu with the exception of one brilliant Chyz
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Ngodigha1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

They have been cowards since the time of Ojukwu with the exception of one brilliant Chyz
You ate with monkeys last week.
You did a monkey dance today.
Please do not let me think you are a monkey.
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
Ngodigha1:

You ate with monkeys last week.
You did a monkey dance today.
Please do not let me think you are a monkey.

She is a dirty monkey. They are known as the dirtiest in Nigeria with the most dirtiest food. Ugly faces with fake asses that was pump by injection.
Re: Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? by Dede1(m): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2012
@OP

Yes, Ndigbo are cowards yet you and your peeps have not started a shooting war, olodo. What the hell stopped you and your ethnic group from commencing a war in the cesspit called Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Apga, Civil Groups Tell Jonathan To Revert To N65,Call For Sack Of Okonjo Iweala / Ibb Quits Politics / Police Man Shoots Lover In The Face And Took Sister Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.