Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers (8680 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by VoodooDoll(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2012
Army - No Cause for Alarm Over North, South Attacks

The army headquarters in Abuja yesterday said there is no immediate cause for concern on the alleged reports of attack on northerners in southern Nigeria.

The reports being circulated of possible attacks on northerners in the south and vice versa has caused anxiety as well as exodus of people from both regions.

The Director of Army Public Relations, Major General Raphael Isa said there 'was no cause for concern' over attacks and rumor being circulated is baseless. "A total of 20 quick response patrol teams recently trained in counter terrorism and counter insurgence have been deployed along major highways and designated places. The teams will assist the various task forces deployed by the military in some places as well as keep away attacks on the people."

He said a recent military operation in Yobe state led to the destruction of weapons store belonging to the Boko Haram sect. "Also, soldiers raided a hideout in Pompo Mari area and recovered 40 small arms." He said another operation led to the recovery of 32 assorted guns and 339 ammunition.

The director said distressed people should call the leaders of the quick response teams

The telephone numbers under:

Army 1 division are

Katsina-Funtua-Zaria Captain UB Mai-Garba 08100126396, 08033635367,

Zaria-Pambegwa-Saminaka-Jos Lieutenant Colonel MF Babayo 08073041478, 08122862332,

Abaji-Lokoja-Okene Lieutenant Colonel Edet Effion 08100126463, 08052336103,

Kano-Kaduna-Jere [/b]Major SA Atto 08034527209 and Kaduna-Kachia-Forest Lieutenant Colonel PY Haruna 08135976721.

In 3 division the numbers to call are:

[b]Bauchi-Darazo
Major MT Yunusa 08065843549, Lieutenant Igoniware 07085392347,

Jos-Toro-Bauchi-Gombe Second Lieutenant Ali Baba 07083519298,

Potiskum-Damaturu-Maiduguri [/b]Captain Ama 08059116439,

[b]Gombe-Biu-Dambua-Maiduguri
Lieutenant Wemida 08100126402 and

Gombe-Kaltungo-Numan-Yola Captain Arogundade 08031109572.

Teams under 82 division are:

Enugu-Awka-Onitsha-Owerri Lt. Colonel IU Akpan 07037055354 and

Enugu-Umuahia-Abia-Port Harcourt Lieutenant Colonel AT Lawal 08039550987.
Source:http://allafrica.com/stories/201201110727.html
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by ezeagu(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2012
Of course no alarm, only a few hundred people dying a year in the Demonic Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by VoodooDoll(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^^^

A very huge cause for alarm, our security forces need to step up.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by VoodooDoll(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by kulutempa: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2012
No cause for alarm, until Boko Haram shows up. Bloody cowards and bullies are only able to shoot defenceless protesters. They run for cover when they see Boko Haram.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2012
Since when BH and Fulanis have been killing no one has given out numbers now that , Wait heard a gunshot outside.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by hollandis(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2012
The way and manner muslims(yoruba and hausa) are sympathetic towards boko harem issue is very lamentable.Even enlightened muslims always want to give them a face saving passages.Islam is a devil religion.All yorubas and hausa muslims are the problem of this country.fork all muslims be it yoruba ,hausa or ibo.Infact islamic religion should be banned from Nigeria,anyone who engages in it should be killed
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by AmAlone: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2012
Na to call them?  grin grin grin
Call And Tell Them Boko Haram Boys Are Operating @ Street Fk
Next thing they will tell you is that they will be there right away. . . .
Hang up and call them say 5minutes later to know their location and you will get;

***The MTN Number You Are Trying To Call Is Currently Switch-off Please Try Again Later. .  .*****
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by phreakabit(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2012
But almost all of them na Boko Haram nah, Abi cant you see their names on the list? Make I call wizard to come fight witch winch?
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by tEsLim(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2012
Igbo man no dey Nigerian amy?
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by Timmy321(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2012
l
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by indoorlove(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2012
hollandis:

The way and manner muslims(yoruba and hausa) are sympathetic towards boko harem issue is very lamentable.Even enlightened muslims always want to give them a face saving passages.Islam is a devil religion.All yorubas and hausa muslims are the problem of this country.fork all muslims be it yoruba ,hausa or ibo.Infact islamic religion should be banned from Nigeria,anyone who engages in it should be killed
why dont you atleast use ur head for once, religion bigot like are the major problems of this country.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by prodam(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2012
good move, i pray it works

phreakabit:

But almost all of them na Boko Haram nah, Abi cant you see their names on the list? Make I call wizard to come fight witch winch?

leave this zone, its meant for progressive nigerians
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by LEXYLOV: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2012
hollandis:

You sound like a snitching ass bitch. People like you are the animals in human form control by devilish spirits to ignite tribal/religions tensions in the peace and tolerant society without any good reason. Did the poster said anything related to the tribe or religion ? Army are simply trying to calm down the tension that crazy people like you are  trying to generate and you are here saying craps please get off from that PC.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by slap1(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2012
Are the numbers toll-free? Make I flash them first. . .
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by phreakabit(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2012
prodam:

good move, i pray it works

leave this zone, its meant for progressive nigerians

In thats case I think I definitely belong here! wink
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by luv2talk(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2012
@Holladis
I think your brain needs serious examination.Where were you when Muslims comming from Prayer Ground on Idil Fitri Day in Jos Were Killed and burnt inside their cars in Hundrends. Where were you when Muslims were masacred in Sango Kataf in Kaduna. Well, Maybe you were busy eating Human flesh with your fellow canibals in PRC(China) Abi, , Your Ex Cultist/Drug Addict CAN President needs to be Banned from Talking. You cant Ban Islam, It will continue to thrive either you like it or Not, Shameless Goon
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by poweredcom(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2012
haha
***The MTN Number You Are Trying To Call Is Currently Switch-off Please Try Again Later. .  .*****

it aint hard to tell, all those number na Jege, fake
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by osundu(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2012
If i were some of u idiots dat have diarriah of de mouth,i will copy dis numbers and save it in my diary.weldone nigeria army-huwaaa!
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by skullbaba: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2012
hollandis:

you are a fool of the first order. cant you reason with your dog-bleeped ass. stop inciting rubbish and moreso, is it a must you comment .prostitute of the highest order
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by prodam(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Hollandis why now?,

please get a new orientation before it cost u something u cant pay for after pricing,

i mean it,
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by phreakabit(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2012
LOL! some guys here insult like market women. . . . . RFLMAO!!
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by Natasha2(f): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2012
undecided.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by hollandis(f): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2012
indoorlove:

why dont you atleast use your head for once, religion bigot like are the major problems of this country.
Why is the truth so painful?
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by hollandis(f): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2012
LEXYLOV:

You sound like a snitching Bottom NaughtyWoman. People like you are the animals in human form control by devilish spirits to ignite tribal/religions tensions in the peace and tolerant society without any good reason. Did the poster said anything related to the tribe or religion ? Army are simply trying to calm down the tension that crazy people like you are  trying to generate and you are here saying craps please get off from that PC.

You are a foooool.Your father should have just masturbated in the latrine ,the seed that procreated you.see the insane remarks you are uttering.iiiidiot
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by hollandis(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2012
luv2talk:

@Holladis
I think your brain needs serious examination.Where were you when Muslims comming from Prayer Ground on Idil Fitri Day in Jos Were Killed and burnt inside their cars in Hundrends. Where were you when Muslims were masacred in Sango Kataf in Kaduna. Well, Maybe you were busy eating Human flesh with your fellow canibals in PRC(China) Abi,  , Your Ex Cultist/Drug Addict CAN President needs to be Banned from Talking. You cant Ban Islam, It will continue to thrive either you like it or Not,  Shameless Goon

Look at this fool.You are the kind of child ,a mother regrets not aborting .Look at how useless you have grown to be.I won't even bother replying to you.Small and stupid hausa muslim
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by Otseh: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2012
hollandis:

what is the difference b/w u and BH now? Learn to react maturely.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by fasa2020(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
greateros:

make i help u ask again cause i see nobody wan ansa!

[size=38pt]IGBO MAN NO DEY NIGERIAN ARMY
[/size]

[size=28pt]Y are there no any igbo name(s) on the emergency number lists??
[/size]

now i understand y igbos are the target! No body in the army to protect us!

what an injustice!

Maka why ? Igbo plenty nah
Check here for full lists http://www.hintsonlinemagazine.com/nigerian-army-steps-curb-insecurity-released-hot-line/
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by beespak7(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
I hope they are not using boko haram freindly hausa majors, captains, and colonels because i am just seeing only hausa names there, if not you could as well be talking to the air.
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by Boxer007(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
the phone numbers actually work? grin
Re: Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers by HighChief4(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
These Yoruba and Hausa muslims are really a pain in the a[i]ss[/i]. Violence is their forte

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Slams Fayose For “mocking” Workers On Strike / Outrageous Photo Of Tinubu Bowing Down To Pray In Mosque Cause Uproar- Pics / Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.