Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Unilag Post-ume Result Pin Vs Zenith Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post-ume Result Pin Vs Zenith Wahala (712 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post-ume Result Pin Vs Zenith Wahala by Chellez: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2007
Hello people,  I have been going to Zenith banks since Thursday to get the pin for checking UNILAG post ume result but I was told the sale of the pin has been suspended.  How have you been getting the pin you use to check your result?  If it has actually been suspended, when will they start selling again?  I beg helep me o.  I need to know my result on time.
Re: Unilag Post-ume Result Pin Vs Zenith Wahala by trendy(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2007
which of the zeniths did you go to?

(1) (Reply)

Diploma In Local Govt: Oau / 2000 Set Of F.g.c Ogbomoso / The Largest Online Academic Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.