Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,196 members, 7,856,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal (925 Views)

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials / Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2012
This is my prayer point for this year, If you want to join the cartel say amen
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2012
LooooL! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2012
Are you joining the cartel tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2012
I want to become a government official instead.
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2012
Government official my foot, You will be probe and sack tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2012
sharraaap!
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2012
Do u have problem praying? Say amen and join the cartel or leave the thread
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2012
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So If i steal a bike and asked for forgiveness, i dont think there s anything wrong with that
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
3direct:

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So If i steal a bike and asked for forgiveness, i dont think there s anything wrong with that

Hopefully, Nigerians won't burn you alive to meet with your God. LOL! grin grin grin
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by ektbear: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
lmao
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
Unfortunately 4u, d country is disintegrating on or b4 2015 according to those people that usually disintegrate any country they chose2. U might just be a cabal member of a very poor country with desert as d only natural resource in dia (lol). U bera change ur prayer point nw o.
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
byrron:

Unfortunately 4u, d country is disintegrating on or b4 2015 according to those people that usually disintegrate any country they chose2. U might just be a cabal member of a very poor country with desert as d only natural resource in dia (lol). U bera change your prayer point nw o.
cabal is above the government, what do you know about disintegration,go learn
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
na government give cabal money abi no be so ?
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by juman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
the country will be seperated
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by Rossikk(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
You know the funny thing?

99.9% of those protesting, if approached with a mouthwatering offer plus $10 million cash, to join the cabal, and work against the interests of Nigerians, would jump at the opportunity without thinking twice.  grin grin
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^well stated. grin grin grin grin

But that idea is not sustainable so right now the masses have the power.
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
@3direct! Shea na fight? Wetin concern learning and d joke wey i crack 4dia? Hmmm, subsidy removal evn for friendliness self, na wa o.
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by 3direct: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
byrron:

@3direct! Shea na fight? Wetin concern learning and d joke wey i crack 4dia? Hmmm, subsidy removal evn for friendliness self, na wa o.
No fighting lol, when we stop learning we start dying abi no be so, I ve not stop learning, and i wont quit praying
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by ektbear: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2012
10 million ke

$10,000 is enough to make me join the cabal and work against the interests of Nigerians grin tongue

Money sweet o
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by obowunmi(m): 1:43am On Jan 13, 2012
and what will you use 10k for ? You can't even buy a house with that. undecided undecided
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2012
byrron:

Unfortunately 4u, d country is disintegrating on or b4 2015 according to those people that usually disintegrate any country they chose2. U might just be a cabal member of a very poor country with desert as d only natural resource in dia (lol). U bera change your prayer point nw o.

lmao
Re: God Help Me To Be A Future Cabal by ektbear: 1:48am On Jan 13, 2012
Heh the comment wasn't meant to be taken that seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Nlc Officially Calls Off The Strike / Islamic Fanaticism And The Rest Of Us: Seen From A German Perspective / The Zenith Of Name-dropping: ''Friend Of The Governor'' photo on display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.