Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Instructor And The Blonde - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Instructor And The Blonde (1086 Views)

The Businessman And The Blonde / The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes / the brunette,the red head and the blonde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Instructor And The Blonde by kleb77(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?" smiley
Re: The Instructor And The Blonde by mikuz(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2012
he he he,
i like the joke,
nice one.
grin
Re: The Instructor And The Blonde by kleb77(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
Yea @Mikuz smiley
Re: The Instructor And The Blonde by MrResource(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2012

Nice Joke . . .This blonde even try sef

(1) (Reply)

How Come? / Dinner Turned Sour / How Not To Start A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.