Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Boko Haram - The Brainchild Of Al-qaeda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram - The Brainchild Of Al-qaeda (464 Views)

Buhari On Boko Haram: The Fact Is Here; Ignore Their Lies. / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S / Boko Haram. The Full Package! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram - The Brainchild Of Al-qaeda by banks44(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
I saw the video allegedly released by the leader of the terror group, Boko Haram, yesterday afternoon and it sent shivers down my spine. Immediately it cast my mind back a few years to the chilling videos of the Al-Qaeda leader, Osama Bin Laden when he was trying to inspire a violent Jihad against the West. The video released by Boko Haram has all the trademarks of Al-Qaeda, namely Kalashnikovs and bullet-proof vests. The man in the video, claiming to be the leader of the group sat in-between two rifles and had a camouflage bullet-proof vest on him. He attempted to explain the reason for the violence attributed to the group which has claimed more than 600 lives till date. He openly challenged the government of Goodluck Jonathan and warned people trying to cross the path of his group to stay away or be crushed. This is the first time Nigeria is witnessing terrorism on this scale. I began to wonder what has gone so awfully wrong?

See more on my blog @ www.issuesinthenews.com

(1) (Reply)

"jonathan" Abusive Dialogue / "sweet" Way To Fund Subsidy In The Short Term Till It's Fully Removed / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The Northern Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.