Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch (2519 Views)

How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by igbsam(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2012
Hey guys, please i would like to repair the screen of my blackberry torch which was damaged by my niece. Kindly refer me to anyone at computer village and how much would it cost to replace it. Thank you in advance.
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by dragnet: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2012
igbsam:

Hey guys, please i would like to repair the screen of my blackberry torch which was damaged by my niece. Kindly refer me to anyone at computer village and how much would it cost to replace it. Thank you in advance.
N6,800,
Service fee, to be negotiated.
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by igbsam(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
dragnet:

N6,800,
Service fee, to be negotiated.
Thanks bro. Kindly send me your phone number so i can get more details from you and how i can meet you to work on it.
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by dragnet: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
add me on yahoo, dragnet5050
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
dragnet:

add me on yahoo, dragnet5050
I Just sent you a request. Kindly accept
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by Guddy(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2012
@Dragnet can i get help with my htc hd2 screen. i want a replacement what will be the cost?
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by dragnet: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Guddy:

@Dragnet can i get help with my htc hd2 screen. i want a replacement what will be the cost?

Saw this post late but I'd make enquiries n get back to you
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by dragnet: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2012
Guddy:

sent you a mail
Re: How Much To Change The Screen Of Blackberry Torch by Vista414: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2012
Can i get a nokia n97 screen? It is a china model not the original.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Airtel Bb 2gig Plan For 1400 Is Actually 320mb? / I Have This Software Update On My Infinix Hot But Am Scared / How To Register My Etisalat Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.