Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters (5042 Views)

Martin Onovo On Sunrisedailynow: Presenters Taken To The Cleaners / Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) / Kaakaki The African Voice Vs A.M Express: Who One Entertains Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters by floriana(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2012
I have watched with great disappointment how the quality of presenters and presentation of this once upon a great show has degenerated. From the days of Tosin Dokpesi and Imoni Amarere, we now have the duo of Ray Murphy and a certain Ebere. The two replaced Oloyede Oworu and Usama Ogbiko who were just learning to overcome their own numerous errors and stage fright. Now Ray and Ebere are doing a very terrible job of killing the show with their per second error rate and childish, nay sesame street approach to a primetime breakfast show. Is something wrong here or am I the problem? I watch Channels TV presenters and I don't see such problems when presenters are replaced.
Re: Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters by halfcurrent(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2012
@OP, i totally agree with you; have observed same too. the current duo especially the lady is making to whole show so very boring,
Re: Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:34am On Jan 20, 2012
I reckon Nkechi and Oloyede were the best combination to date, and they just removed Nkechi with no warning, explanation or apology. Now they've done the same thing again with Oloyede and Usama just as i was getting used to her.

Another thing they do that's annoying is that sometimes they could show a whole programme with no audio, like they did with kakkaki about two weeks ago, yet nobody bothers to fix the damn problem or apologise afterwards. They used to do this with some Nollywood films about 3 to 4 years ago, when they'd show a full movie with no audio as if it's the most natural thing in the world. I guess they think we are all lip readers.

And to think that i pay for subscription where i stay, yet receive this kind of service.
Re: Kaakaki On Ait Worse Presenters Replace Bad Presenters by floriana(m): 3:56am On Jan 20, 2012
@proud Igbo. There is more to their technical problems in AIT. Most times, there is no synchronisation between their audio and visuals. So what I do is just listen and not watch when its newscast. This problem has been on for a long time and their engineers are unable to fix it. In the middle of it all, they won the TV station of the year 2011. Funny. Thankfully though, they have brought Imoni and Tosin back to Kaakaki and rightly kicked out the bland Ray Murphy and the very uninspiring Ebere who uses every opportunity to announce that she grew up in the US.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download Californication Tv Series / Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of / BBN, Nengi Hiding Underwear After Having S*x With Ozo | Erica & Minjin Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.