Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Abeg Make Una Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abeg Make Una Help Me (932 Views)

Make Una Come Oooooo ASUU Want Kill Me Oooo, ASUU Want Put Me Belle. / Abeg Make Una Help Me With My Uk Student Visa / Mak Una Help Me Aut Here Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Help Me by Pato5(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2012
I rote jamb last yr, scored 289 n 74% in p-umte(fut yola) bt dier fuckin admsision list is yet 2 b released. I'm nervous n dunno wot 2 do, sum adviced me 2 buy dis year's jamb 4om 2 b on a safer side, bt i'm confused, d fact is dat i'm tired of dis country,even all dis strike sef, i want 2 skul abroad, plz where do i start 4rm xpecially on scholarship, i want 2 study engineerin (electronics) i'm gud in physics nd mathematics n luv chemistry , i nid help/guild 2 achieve dis, plz
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Serendipity: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2012
The abysmal situation of this country can leave one disconsolate and dejected.
Now having appraised the situation, methinks it would be in your best interest to also be preparing for this JAMB should this Yola stuff fail (very unlikely).
Also be on the qui vive so that if nothing happens by this month's 25th, you go and purchase your JAMB form since registration closes february 2nd. Okay?
And may the Lord guide and grant your heart desires.
Good luck!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Pato5(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2012
Thanks
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Serendipity: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2012
The abysmal situation of this country can leave one disconsolate and dejected.
Your performance at the two exams is stellar and laudable.
And the possibilty of your gaining admission with those scores is gigantic.
Now having appraised the situation, methinks it would be in your best interest to also be preparing for this JAMB should this Yola stuff fail (very unlikely).
Also be on the qui vive so that if nothing happens by this month's 25th, you go and purchase your JAMB form since registration closes february 2nd. This JAMB you may also not take should your name ultimately come out. Okay?
May the Lord guide and grant your heart desires.
Good luck!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Natasha2(f): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
Pato I feel your pain, our situation is not much different, I was admitted into uniben but I wasn't given my choice course, and the worse thing about it was that people who didn't even score up to me were admitted for law. My pop said I'll have to take Jamb again, I've already bought mine, but I'm also thinking about scholarships. I think you should wait a little since registrations ends in February. I hope you get admitted since you scored very high but then again you know how our educational system is. I wish you all the best. And about the scholarship thing, you'll need TOEFL and SAT result which I'm sure you don't have and registering for the both will cost over 40 k
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Pato5(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Thanks pals
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Serendipity: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Natasha, give me your email if you don't mind. I need to discuss with you.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by Natasha2(f): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
Serendipity:

@Natasha, give me your email if you don't mind. I need to discuss with you.
Hey its been a while, sup with you? I don't mind but not on this section which you can't modify nothing. lemme give you the link to where I'm posting it, add me on YIM BTW happy new year. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-807210.64.html#msg9965568
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me by boay(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2012
@ poster if u truly score above the cutoff mark(pls confirm) then u shld wait for the list BY FAITH IN GOD. But if you name does not appear on their list then write to JAMB to intervene since you merit it.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Admission Admission Into Ghana Universities Without Jamb Or Entry Exam / Babcock Graduates 25-year-old Phd Certiļ¬ Cate Holder / Pgd/pgde?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.