Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Emotional Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emotional Movies (2540 Views)

I Need Educative And Emotional Movies. / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / The Most Emotional Movies You've Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
Which movie has brought you series of goosefleshes and tears to your eyes?
Re: Emotional Movies by iice(f): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
LOTR gives me goosebumps every blessed time!
Anytime i see the ikrans (Avatar), i get goosebumps.
The combination of the melody and the scene of the healing/arrival of the eagle/guardian defending (Lady in the Water) gives me goosebumps. Practically don't even need to see the scene to feel it. I just listen to the track and bam! Goosebumps.

Sense and Sensibility gets me a bit emotional. Especially when Ms. Dashwood realizes that Mr. Ferrars cannot be hers. You can literally see her heart breaking. Bluidy awesome (of course Emma Thompson is bluidy awesome).
Re: Emotional Movies by swill388: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2012
The name of the movies are 300, The Vow, Day After Tomorrow and The Independence Day
Re: Emotional Movies by kokoA(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2012
My sister's keeper, Notebook, Pursuit of hapyness, 7pounds

1 Like

Re: Emotional Movies by Mustay(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2012
Why Did I Get Married Too?
Re: Emotional Movies by VillageBoi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
The Champ.

Ghost.
Re: Emotional Movies by buzugee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
testing
Re: Emotional Movies by tpia5: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2012
cant think of any.

maybe something will come to mind later.
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Titanic
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

1 Like

Re: Emotional Movies by butterfly123: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2012
The Vow
One Day
The lake house
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2012
My name is khan!
Good deeds!
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2012
Schindler's List. can make a grown man cry, especially when you remember its based on true events.
Wicker place. i can see why many a girl would cry for this one.
Atonement.
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2012
The one i watched this year is Warrior
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
candygosh: My name is khan!
Good deeds!

Yes, My Name Is Khan is quite a touching movie. Indian movies are known for creating emotional themes.
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Indian movies are known for creating emotional themes.
and there's another one like that ghanjini or so where the guy, a multibillonaire lost his memory. Actually, the game (a ghanian movie) copied a part of the film
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
candygosh: and there's another one like that ghanjini or so where the guy, a multibillonaire lost his memory. Actually, the game (a ghanian movie) copied a part of the film

Imagine Karan Arjun, Dus, Dil Chante Hae, Yes Boss, Asoka, Main Hoo Na, Kimbacta Ishq, Mohabbatein, Dosti...there's one I'd like to remember; where Sharhukhan was imprisoned for twenty-five years, but the girl he loved left her hometown to live in his family house after learning that he was dead. It was a female reporter who later brought them together. The movie is just too great. Have you watched it? Do you remember it's title?
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Imagine Karan Arjun, Dus, Dil Chante Hae, Yes Boss, Asoka, Main Hoo Na, Kimbacta Ishq, Mohabbatein, Dosti...there's one I'd like to remember; where Sharhukhan was imprisoned for twenty-five years, but the girl he loved left her hometown to live in his family house after learning that he was dead. It was a female reporter who later brought them together. The movie is just too great. Have you watched it? Do you remember it's title?
Nope, avent seen it. But i've seen mujhe dosti karoge. Its emotional too. God i cried my eyes out. Though i havent seen dat 1 u'r talkn abt.
And there's anoda 1 2 'no 1 killed jessica' where a gurl died because of a glass of drink.
'angel' dat 1 too's emotional. And lest i forget 'tara pum pum' about a racer named rv who became broke, had a son n daughter. And because they found out dat their mum n dad cudnt afford their fees began 2 save their lunch money and eventually began eating their mates left ova dumped in d bin. I cried uncontrollably d nyt i saw d movie
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
candygosh:
Nope, avent seen it. But i've seen mujhe dosti karoge. Its emotional too. God i cried my eyes out. Though i havent seen dat 1 u'r talkn abt.
And there's anoda 1 2 'no 1 killed jessica' where a gurl died because of a glass of drink.
'angel' dat 1 too's emotional. And lest i forget 'tara pum pum' about a racer named rv who became broke, had a son n daughter. And because they found out dat their mum n dad cudnt afford their fees began 2 save their lunch money and eventually began eating their mates left ova dumped in d bin. I cried uncontrollably d nyt i saw d movie

I've seen Mujinse Dosti Karogi and Mujinse Shaadi Karogi; there're both wonderful movies. Have you watched 36 China Town? It's also great, considering the antics of Kareena Kapoor and Shaheed Khan.
I think that one I was talking about is titled Veera Daara or something like that. It's a wonderful wonderful movie I'd like you to watch.
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
36 china town! Havent heard of it. The 1 i knw of is ashoka the great
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
candygosh: 36 china town! Havent heard of it. The 1 i knw of is ashoka the great

36 China Town would make you laugh your liver out.
Re: Emotional Movies by toluxe0075: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Larry-Sun:

the movie u don't know the title is veer-zaara..i luv dat movie
Re: Emotional Movies by sholay2011(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
kokoA: My sister's keeper, Notebook, Pursuit of hapyness, 7pounds
i totally agree wiv my sister's keeper...also titanic nd d help.
Re: Emotional Movies by LarrySun(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
toluxe0075:
the movie u don't know the title is veer-zaara..i luv dat movie

Yes! Veer-Zaara! The movie is wonderful.
Re: Emotional Movies by Sholexyz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Larry-Sun:
Titanic
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Titanic yes bt kuch kuch hota hai dat movie wud mk me cry anytym i see it xpecially when he was barnish 4rm home wit d sound track(hahahaha kuch kuch hota hai).
Re: Emotional Movies by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (i cried for days!!!) cry
Legends of the Fall (another Brad Pitt movie) - that guy won't dry my tear ducts o!
Titanic - what can I say, I was very young and foolish then
The BFG (Yes yes i cried...so what?!)
The Champ
Braveheart - That film was something else!
Re: Emotional Movies by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2012
BoboYekini: Schindler's List. can make a grown man cry, especially when you remember its based on true events.
Wicker place. i can see why many a girl would cry for this one.
Atonement.

yeah, that's a good movie. I also add the The 6th sense by M.Night Shyamalan.

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / If You Remember This Guy, Then Your Old. / Picture of TSTV Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.