Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Dont Not Under Estimate The Power Of The Nigerian Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Not Under Estimate The Power Of The Nigerian Masses (457 Views)

2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! / Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! / Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Not Under Estimate The Power Of The Nigerian Masses by blacksta(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
For so long  - I thought Nigerians were docile including myself  - and were happy with the case of Suffering and Smiling . A report published earlier stated that " Nigerians were the happiest people in the world  - Still happy even though being ravaged by poverty daily. 

I have seen the coward at the Ojota  - I cant believe it , almost brought ties to my eyes.  Seeing the little organisation here at Ojota  - I believe with the right leadership , Nigeria can be turned arround in under 10 years. People are ready to fall in line. Who is not tired of poverty whilst less than 1% of the population control the common wealth.

If I were a leader of any nation - where the masses are turning against me and my insincere policies  - I would be  very worried and i am not sure i would be able to sleep at night.

I believe the Fear barrier is gradually being broken.

Thank God for the likes of Save Nigeria Group and other similar civil groups who have been able to harness people power int the right direction.

This is now beyond the Labour groups
Re: Dont Not Under Estimate The Power Of The Nigerian Masses by Rhino5dm: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
Good post.
The masses are now awake, consious and ready.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Television Authority(nta) Must Be Scrapt! / The President Will Address The Nation Tonight / Don Jazzy Confesses Some Nigerians Are Not Ready For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.