Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank (2811 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Highest Paying Jobs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by obino4lurv(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
I am hearing some rumours that zenith bank has increased their entry level pay to above 200k monthly, can any other landers with sources please confirm,
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by sleektoe: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2007
i also heard from a staff who is presently on training.said its 2,600,000 Pep annum for executive trainees
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2007
Hey rumours can spread oh!Anyway it wasnt only entry level that was increase,it affected all other level from junior to the professional level.

Do you know what Zenith bank is the best place to be.Let me just say they are the best,all other bank follows.The beauty about zenith is that they don't need to blow there trumphet "Nairalander have you guys noticed it".Others will make all the noise,but the last will justify the means.

Yes they did increment,but i don't think it will be up 2 200k ,i mean the take home pay oh!

you see within  3months, salary was review twice , is that not wonderful. raised from 1.66milla per annum to 2.0 milla then now 2.6milla.Again putting in mind that this exclude PS (profit sharing).Compared to some other,"they know themselve,they will broadcast to the public a certain amount they pay,while the read value of take home is nothing to write home about" if tax doesnt finish huge part of what they declare they pay,performance  will"

Na God go safe us,if you notice.JIM didnt start broadcasting of the latest moves,while others would have gone to CNN and BBC with advert that they have done what no other can do.

Any way the adage that say the empty drum make the lagest noise is not a mistake.

Them Coming to what they  offer there staff,in term of education,inspiring them to upgrade themself professionally,that is no go zone area i give it to them.In IT section if u don't have certification you are on your own.CCIEs is like water in the networking setion,let just give it to them.Then when we move to the customer end,forget that inshort let me stop here.they themself don't make noise about it.

All in All,working in zenith is the very thing when you come to banking sector.Remember they go for the best and leave the rest for other bank to fight over.That why they don't waste there time sending new intake 2 training school purnishing them will stress and low pay during this period.They know they took the best,all what they need do is 2 let them know or orient them of what the bank is and for.Then when the time come they are send out for training abroad.enough is enough,this is the little i know and i have said.

Nairalander zenith is a place to be,don't be canjole!
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by juxam(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2007
nice one, hip hip hurray for all the Zenith Bankers
HowEver, since u are the best i wonder what's up with your tenses?
is it your obvious over excitment that made you display so much blunder (after all it's deep emotions that brings out we truely are), or the fact that you are obvioulsy not the best?
please check your tenses properly next time before you expose yourself this much in a public forum.
Also i recall, its only zenith that has thier advert running on CNN, continiously and you tell me they don't blow them trumpets?
Zenith is a great Bank and Place to work (one of the best actually), but its not cheap rhetorics that will let the whole world know that.
Be Guided!
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2007
@juxam i have little to say to you.I dont think you know how this forum work.perhaps you are just new, your posting says it all.Any way its my opinion and everybody has his or hers.
Mr English teacher i believe you had A+++ in English,I dont think posting here show once excellenlent command of english, little did i know that the forum its a medium to display once good command of written english.
My last post was done,with some abbreviation intentionally,However thanks for the correction.i have taking note.I hope you are now happy SIRRRR
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2007
LOL now i know! "juxam" Ameh sorry oh!so you work for diamondbank.The fact is this,every one has his own opinion.you join the forum september 8 2006,and have never contributed,just because someone says his opinion about somestuff,you came out of the shadow to castigate him.okay oh!

Sorry oh!thanks for the correction any way.
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by aikmenuk: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
my pple who said zenith isthe highest pls go check the reord. it still etb.even if them no get much customers they are still the highest paid banks to entry level.
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by tglaz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
bankers in the house,in as much as you are all cool wit ur take home,please try n be a little cautious wit ur use of language n display of emotions.alot of us still want to work in a bank,but not wit hard feelings.
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2007
@aikmenuk ,thanks for correcting me.So what is the take home pay of ETB"I mean take home monthly pay" And do they give profit sharing Annually.

Note:For those that where posted to Lagos to serve(Batch B October),i will advice you guys to fill the recruitment form on the zenithbank website,atleast before leaving for camp
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by dikoko(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2007
well i know that zenith enrty(EA) IS 2.6M,next level (SEA) IS 3.3M,third level(ABO)4.2M and (BO)5.8M, You CAN COMPARE WITH OTHERS.THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT  AND WHY You CAN SAY THEY ARE THE HIGHEST IS THAT You TAKE HOME THE WHOLE PACKAGE,THERE IS NO PRODUCTIVITY OR MEDICAL IN THE NEW SALARY.ENTRY  LEVEL PRODUCTIVITY IS ABOUT 200K AND MEDICAL IS ABOUT 70K.DO THE CALCULATION THEN WHAT THEY WILL GET AT THE END OF THE DAY WILL BE ABOUT 2.9.
I NO DEY WORK THERE BUT I SAW SOME LETTERS FOR EYE
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2007
@DIKOKO,what abouth that of ETB,do you have idea?
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by dikoko(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
am not too sure but before increase ea was 2.8 and sea 3.2,now i hear ea is 3.2 and sea 4m.
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Ehiwere(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
any idea about the take home pay!
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by dogarij: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
All the noise about Zenith, it seems none is hearing about what Adenuga is doing for ur mates (entry level) at ETB, 3.2 miliyon naira per annum, divide by twelve you will understand why I'm writing this.
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by Goldmann(m): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2007
GOLDMAN SACHS BABY!!! THATS THE PLACE 2 BE!!!, I marvel when I hear people talk in awe of salaries as meagre as 200k a month or 2.6mil a yr!!!, In London, 1st year analysts (fresh outta school) in Goldman Sachs can earn as much as GBP 37,000 plus close to 100% in bonuses (depending on performance), Y'all need to hav bigger dreams people, Even other companies in Nigeria dwarf the payouts of these so called "great banks", plus they don't hav to undergo slave labour all the days of their lives!!!
Re: Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank by kenosky: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2007
I wonder y brickbats are flying all around shocked shocked So, its now a war between Zenith (someone said cnn advert); ETB (advert naija) and diamond? Abeg, make una focus on beta issues and stop throwing brickbats at one another. A man whose house is on fire doesnt go about chasing after rats embarassed embarassed- a word is enough for the wise, d wise listen and grow wiser!!! tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Group Graduate Pay / Kaztec Engineering Vacancies. / Automotive Technology Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.