Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? (667 Views)

One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / Lassa: 4,400 Rats Killed In 6 Markets In Lagos / Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? by Lucario007(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
i have a cousin that i know to be very brave, he has killed countless snakes and even come face to face with a lion, - in a zoo.
so it shocked me today when we went to meet his girlfriend at a spa where a boy's pet rat escaped. once the rat
ran past him, i expectd him to chase it, but instead he froze like a statue and climbed for high ground like a girl.
He embarrased me and his girlfriend in a spa full of women. i had no choice but to catch the rat myself.

pls is there some sort of phobia of rats and a cure?
Re: Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? by moshoodn(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2012
Its a phobia bro. . . Its normal. . . Everybody has got one phobia or the other.
Re: Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? by highland(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Phobia. This may due to fear of witches in the village parading like rat and not like lion.
Re: Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? by moshoodn(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
Witches ko witches ni
Re: Fear Of Rats: Mental Disorder? Or Phobia? by Lucario007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
people wat is d CURE?

(1) (Reply)

Warning:skin Cancer Caurse / Chocolate Drinks: The Health Benefits In Them! / Health Benefits Of"lychee Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.