Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Professional Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Web Hosting (623 Views)

Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria / Any Professional Web Designer In Onitsha, I Have A Job For You. / A Professional Web Designer/programmer Needed Urgently To Build An Adult Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Web Hosting by jerryben12: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Corporate and personal web hosting with unlimited email addresses. User friendly control panel to manage all your utilities and website. We have track records of 100% uptime and 100% support. Send me an email for details:

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Web Hosting by nawebco(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2012
THATS GOOD, but they are not the only one in this good gesture. At naija4web.com , we provide 100% free web hosting. make a trial today. link to www.naija4web.com now or call 08187256312 for more info.
Re: Professional Web Hosting by jerryben12: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
There is nothing free! I have tried the so called free web hosting. They either come with third parties adverts on your website or you end up paying more on the long run. It's all an effort to lure you and at the end of the day, they suck you dry.
Re: Professional Web Hosting by theagent: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
At Nigerian Webhosts, www.nigerianwebhosts.com you can get free web hosting when you buy your domain name. It is a limited package with 500mb web space, control panel and 1 email account.

All you pay for is the domain name. The package can be upgraded anytime.
Re: Professional Web Hosting by iGuru1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
@jerryben
Have you heard of www.centurymegasystem.com, we offer unlimited bandwith and unlimited storage capacity. You can get all this hosting features for as low as 3usd.
Contact me with josiahaccounts@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Final Review / 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training / Someone Please Help Me Host My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.