Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) (5145 Views)

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / {Tetley Autos} Section For Sparkling Clean Grade "A" Registered Cars / {Tetley Autos}Section For Sparkling Clean & Affordable Toks Cars (Lagos Cleared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2012
[b]We have Noticed that some Regular Posters are fond of repeatedly Congesting the Front Page of the Autos Section With repeated postings AdvertsĀ  in a rather desperate bid to have their threads all on the front page at the same time, In some Cases Dominating Over 70% of the Front Page Of the Autos Section at the expense of other members With More Important Discussion Topics.

We need More Discussion Topics on the Main Autos Section and Not Only Adverts as some Sellers are fond of Congesting the Front page Repeatedly with Their threads.

The Bulk Autos Section Accommodates Threads For Sellers With Several Adverts https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-73.0.html

Sellers may not have more than Three Adverts/threads at the Front Page at a time. ( Including Threads Bothering on Pre Orders by Customers )

Any Member With more than 3 Cummulative Threads ( Either Testimony or Adverts ) on the Front page at a time will have all their Threads Moved to the Bulk Autos Section for that Day.

Let us Be Orderly and Regulated So that The Auto Section can be Conducive for Everyone.

Cheers

Inspired_m[/b]
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hopefully, this will be a reminder that the three-thread-rule still exists.

I have no idea why people find it so hard to comply. It's simple enough!
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by dantitiki(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2012
inspired_m:

[b]Sellers may not have more than Three Adverts/threads at the Front Page at a time. ( Including Threads Bothering on Pre Orders by Customers )

Any Member With more than 3 Cummulative Threads ( Either Testimony or Adverts ) on the Front page at a time will have all their Threads Moved to the Bulk Autos Section for that Day.

Let us Be Orderly and Regulated So that The Auto Section can be Conducive for Everyone.

Cheers

Inspired_m[/b]

Can THESE be expantiated on please. I need to comprehend better.

Kind regards.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2012
dantitiki:

Can THESE be expantiated on please. I need to comprehend better.

Kind regards.

Three Threads Per day On The Autos Section.

Maximum of Three Threads a time on the front page ( including testimony threads, etc )

Some Posters have used the testimony threads advantage to beat the system and repeatedly clogg up the Front page, repeated offenders will have threads locked for 72 hours and Moved to the Appropriate section Afterwards.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by dantitiki(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
Does this allow members to have 15 posts (even testimonials) a day assuming there were 5 pages for that same day resulting from that day's activity?
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
dantitiki:

Does this allow members to have 15 posts (even testimonials) a day assuming there were 5 pages for that same day resulting from that day's activity?

I dont Understand you Sir.

Posts Or Thread ?

Not Every Thread is an Advert, Discussion Topics have not limits per Day.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by dantitiki(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
Threads (excluding discussions)

If there are 5 pages for a day, am I allowed to have 3 threads on each pages which results to 15 threads?

1 Like

Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
dantitiki:

Threads (excluding discussions)

If there are 5 pages for a day, am I allowed to have 3 threads on each pages which results to 15 threads?

NO.

3 Adverts Per day.

The rule of front Page is 3 Threads at a time On Front page, Including Testimonial threads
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by femmy2010(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
inspired_m:

NO.

3 Adverts Per day.

The rule of front Page is 3 Threads at a time On Front page, Including Testimonial threads

Why not simply say only 3 threads can be updated in a day as long as it is not a discussion thread.
Limiting the restriction to the front page threads alone wouldn't solve anything oo.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
femmy2010:

Why not simply say only 3 threads can be updated in a day as long as it is not a discussion thread.
Limiting the restriction to the front page threads alone wouldn't solve anything oo.

Thats Indirectly Still the same .

So far So Good, There has been Strict Compliance and we have broken the Monopoly of Few Sellers Dominating the front Page.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by viperman: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
So Assuming a Poster posts a TESTIMONIAL about a dealer and that dealer also has 3 other sales/testimonial threads up, does one of these threads also get deleted or they all are let be since its not the dealer that is the [b]originator [/b]of the 4th testimonial thread?

I ask this because, a testimonial from a customer is also a form of advert for the dealer so lets draw this line clearly.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
viperman:

So Assuming a Poster posts a TESTIMONIAL about a dealer and that dealer also has 3 other sales/testimonial threads up, does one of these threads also get deleted or they all are let be since its not the dealer that is the originator [/b]of the 4th testimonial thread?

I ask this because, a testimonial from a customer is also a form of advert for the dealer so lets draw this line clearly.

[b]Good Point.

A testimonial is an advert for a Dealer and It is Now Counted, When a Customer Opens a Thread, it will not be Counted for that day But When the Dealer/Seller Begins to Update the thread it becomes an Advert and then Counted.

We never Used to Count a testimonial Thread as an advert but That trend has been abused, People Now tell their friends and family to Open threads as testimonies for them and then begin to Flood those threads with Adverts or Bumping Up those threads repeatedly in a Day.

Cheers
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
inspired_m:

We never Used to Count a testimonial Thread as an advert but That trend has been abused, People Now tell their friends and family to Open threads as testimonies for them and then begin to Flood those threads with Adverts or Bumping Up those threads repeatedly in a Day.

Never was a truer statement made. I thought I was the only one that had noticed.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Piedpiper(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2012
Inspired
Best look on the front page as Zoukumo is lord!

1 Like

Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by dantitiki(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2012
inspired_m:

Good Point.

A testimonial is an advert for a Dealer and It is Now Counted, When a Customer Opens a Thread, it will not be Counted for that day But When the Dealer/Seller Begins to Update the thread it becomes an Advert and then Counted.

Cheers

Now that a continuously bumped testimonial is regarded as an advert, why not let go of the "front page" word and let's stick to 3 advert threads per day than still letting the rule support the family and friends threads that would be opened.

The front page rule would only allow porousity left to me.

Kind regaards.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by femmy2010(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
dantitiki:

Now that a continuously bumped testimonial is regarded as an advert, why not let go of the "front page" word and let's stick to 3 advert threads per day than still letting the rule support the family and friends threads that would be opened.

Kind regaards.

Exactly what i thought.
No point using the front page as the key words.
It is simple a max of 3 thread update by day.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2012
dantitiki:

Kind regaards.

Some People are ready to bump their adverts every minute to make sure that their 3 Adverts dont leave the Front page, Its good to gain maximum exposure but not at the expense of others.

So far, there has been a Considerable Compliance with both Three threads Per day and Three threads Front page.

THREE THREADS PER DAY INCLUDING TESTIMONIES.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by styles2009: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Inspired M and Fhemmmmy , you are one of those flooding the AUTO section in order to make quick SALES shocked

1 Like

Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by viperman: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
styles2009:

@Inspired M and Fhemmmmy , you are one of those flooding the AUTO section in order to make quick SALES shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by inspiredm(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2012
styles2009:

@Inspired M and Fhemmmmy , you are one of those flooding the AUTO section in order to make quick SALESĀ  shocked

And thats The Reason I have Enacted a LAW to Keep Myself and Others on CHECK so Everyone can have a Fair Chance of Exposure.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by toysmall: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2012
cheesy cheesy Kind regards.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by femmy2010(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
If the 3 add update a day rule is still very much active then "waleco" is seriously violating this.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
femmy2010: If the 3 add update a day rule is still very much active then "waleco" is seriously violating this.

The rule is being violated on a daily basis and even Inspire, my great friend is guilty of this rule for the last few days . . . .
Inspire as of this minute have updated more than 4 threads . . . But he remain my good friend
Seems like the rule was only effective in the first few days
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The rule is being violated on a daily basis.

Seems like the rule was only effective in the first few days

Fhemmmy, The 3 add update a day rule is still active. We'll try to improve our responses to violations and we appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Feel free to also use the 'Report Post' feature to notify us of violators.

Cheers,
Monitor_1
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Monitor_1:

Fhemmmy, The 3 add update a day rule is still active. We'll try to improve our responses to violations and we appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Feel free to also use the 'Report Post' feature to notify us of violators.

Cheers,
Monitor_1

I am not a tell a tale kinda person, not at all.
I am pointing this out to Femmy2010 and that was all, i would rather just mail Inspire to remind him when he break his own rules, but as usual, i remain humble and loyal to you, Monitor_1 . . . Nice to see your presence again.
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by HOWOTRUCK(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
It means that we can only post three ads per day?
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by jdash123: 8:31am On May 20, 2012
Re: Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) by yangzhen76: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sparkling Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Sienna Xle Awd...price: N4.8m / Toks 2003 Model Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor..2.3m / SOLD**Awesome Toks '05 Toyota Sienna**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.