Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 (717 Views)

10 Popular Blog Topics To Make More Money In 2012 / Earn Extra Income (business Opportunity) For You In 2012 / Best Business Opportunity For You In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 by Toptic(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hi,

The topic to this post wasn't meant to invite you down here only, but to make us rob minds on some main reasons why you must have your own business running even in this year 2012.

OK! come to think of this; many lost their jobs in 2012, and statistically, more are going to loose theirs again this year. I'm not a prophet of doom, but I must tell you the factual facts.

Wait a minute! Let's consider this statistics together. Late 2011, statistics revealed that over 86 millions of Nigerians are youths and only 28million out of them are employed. 4.6 million jobs are promised by government and out of the 28million employed - only 16 million are happy with the nature of their job.

So basically, in regardless of what anybody can do or will do, over 60 million youths are still outside there looking for what to do. so why won't there be armed robbery? why won't prostitution increase?

Don't you think is high time you start your own business? I'm sure you don't want to join the figure. and for you not to join them, create a biz that will bring them to you.

May be your question now is; where is the money, capital and business ideas?

RELAX! Here is a good NEWS!
Just because of you, i've packaged over profitable business ideas, you can start right here in Nigeria with little or no capital.

MONEY ISN'T SCARCE, IDEAS DOES!

All these, business ideas has stand the test of time and are well compiled together even with marketing surveillance and visibilities studies.

There are lots of business you really don't need money to start.

Go to Http://www.profbizideas..com to launch your very business that your generation will be proud of.

Like MTN do say "Great things starts small, go start something!"

I'll like to see you as one of the next 'Best C.E.O' awardees , work towards it.

If I Gbola Ajayi can do it; then you can do it  better.

Please get your copy @ http://www.profbizideas..com

Yours In Prosperity
Gbola Ajayi
Re: Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 by lade200(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
I quite agree with the views expressed by you concerning reasons we must start our businesses this year. Merely looking at the number of Youth Corpers roaming the streets, many years after service, one knows that the best thing is to have a personal business of your own. I have posted some articles on my blog at http://moneymakingandsuccesshints..com on how to make a success of your business, life and your existence generally. You may have look.

(1) (Reply)

Wholsale Kids Clothes And Shoe For Sale / Get Plots Of Land At Agbado Oke Aro Area Ogun State. / Autocad To Ease Unemplyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.