Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons (1379 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Gaybriel: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hello everyone, i will like to know if you are on the same page with the guy called Beaf. Do you like is comment or not? Pls give reasons. Maybe we can tell the administrator to delete his name cos he has never sounded like a true and patrotic Nigerian in his speech.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ OP, kindly define what you mean by "patriotism" to start with.

I do not stalk other posters online so hes entitled to his views and opinions, whatever that is.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by reporter1: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
There is nothing to like about sycophants.  Delete the fool already. 'nuff said.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by PapaBrowne(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
I like him well well. He is extremely intelligent!! Most folks that dislike him are no match brain to brain!
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by jmaine: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Beaf is becoming immortal on this land . . .going by the number of threads targeted at his personality, yet gets shot down . . .The OP, is yet another patriot paying the required Obeisance to court BEAF"S presence . . .

Na Beaf dey reign grin
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by 3direct: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
Beaf is a muntula, a podoski, google that!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
The op is st u pi d. .ignore that isoko fool. Can you kindly delete this nönsensé thread?
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
Naira corrupts, Aso Rock Naira corrupts absolutely.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
beaf is a very intelligent guy, he is the spokesperson every government official would love to have, the lawyer you would want to have by your side in court( knowing fully that if you kill all the jury in the middle of the court infront of the judge, the judge would still pass a not-guilty verdict on you). Though he has been a insulting in some of his post of recent, i still look forward to his threads or post to get a balanced view of an argument.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by emmke(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
for nairaland film, beaf na de main boss (the meanest, badest guy of all). gbawe na de actor (the guy who usually fights the bad guy, saves the day and ensures the rest of us live happily ever after).
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by eunisam: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
Eunisam like beaf couse he talk sense even though he may not say the truth at least he can polish and arrange his argument nicely.But BEAF stop insult naaa.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by LogicMind: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
i don't give a dog's sh.it.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
The guy is just doing his job just like Abati,kuku and Labaran.
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
the best i can say for him - he is at least working for his money, putting the new media budget to foul use as it were

if half of gej's cabinet were as hardworking as the ministry of disinformation, misinformation and bizarre propaganda members on nl , maybe the administration would count for something beyond empty rhetoric
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Natasha2(f): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
[size=30pt]what a thread asking others if they like or dislike one member? and you opened a thread for it? wow sorry but are you that jobless? [/size]
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
btw, how much is logon allowance for the gej muppets?

remeber the shameful saga of transport fare, when gej brazenly attempted to monetise the sng's fight to get him out of the kitchen?

so how much do you think these muppets get paid for every click wink wink
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The guy is just doing his job just like Abati,kuku and Labaran.

+1
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by executinal(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2012
Op you are sick for head. Na you get this forum?? Delete this silly post
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by cap28: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
do i like Beaf?

why dont you ask me whether i like people who committ murder, rap.e and armed robbery?

Beaf represents everything that is wrong with nigeria - he is a sycophant, he worships the very people who have destroyed the lives of millions of nigerians, he turns a blind eye to evil and immorality - who would like such a person?

If i had my way and i were to be in the corridors of power in nigeria - I would hunt down such people and have all of them lined up against a wall and shot - they are part of the problem we are having today in nigeria.  These shameless praise singing bas.tards have no moral compass and are only interested in going where it benefits them -  i am confident that we the people  will eventually succeed in overthrowing these satanic bas.tards that have held us back for the past 51 years and when we succeed in doing so the likes of Beaf will be apprehended and eliminated - these cancerous scum bags need to be weeded out of the system in order to prevent them from spreading their cancerous venom.

I am optimistic that the likes of Beaf and other sycophant's days are numbered.

BEAF BE WARNED YOU ARE A MARKED MAN!!! YOU CAN RUN - BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE FOREVER WATCH YOUR BACK!!!
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
oyb:

btw, how much is logon allowance for the gej muppets?

remeber the shameful saga of transport fare, when gej brazenly attempted to monetise the sng's fight to get him out of the kitchen?

so how much do you think these muppets get paid for every click wink wink

how could anyone forget, Beaf's response was that it was the customary thing to do
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by joeyfire(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
Beaf is one funny, smart guy. I don't like what he represents but he has managed to contribute to this forum with intellgence and wit, instead of the bigotry and foul insults that so many on this site use on a regular basis
Re: Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons by Gaybriel: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
@all. From your comments, i think beaf is someone who is intelligent and skillful with pen but unfortunately he is not applying his gifts to the benefits of mankind and development of his nation. Beaf, be sure that one day you shall give account of your defence for evil and injustice done to the citizen by the wicked govt. The power of pen is greater than that of a sword but i'll advise you use it to enlighten people and defend the defenceless.

(1) (Reply)

KILIT INSECTICIDE - How Good Is It? / Pet Dog Killed By 10 Feet Python (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets At NAUTH, Nnewi-Anambra (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.