Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The 'love' Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 'love' Of Jesus (642 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'love' Of Jesus by LagosShia: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Christians are so fond of telling us how Jesus loves so much, how he cares so much for us, I am sure you are all familiar with this already.

As usual Christians like to SELECTIVELY quote what seems sweet and lovely, ignoring the other parts where Jesus spoke harshly towards those who wouldn't believe in him. Not only did he speak harshly, no, he also threatened them as well!

Since our Christian friends are too shy and ashamed to quote such things, I will be more than happy to do what they refuse to do.

This will be a nice Bible lesson for all, let us share the Good news as Christians like to say! (Although they keep this "good" news away from us! I wonder why?!)

Here is a lovely loving tolerant teaching of Jesus:

10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place. 11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. (Mark 6:10-11)

I guarantee most of you have never heard Christians come preaching this to you! And I don't blame them! Jesus makes a very threatening warning to those who don't accept him, that their fate will be even WORST than Sodom and Gomorrah. Incase anyone is wondering about Sodom and Gomorrah, they were two cities that were completely wiped off the face of this planet for committing heinous sins. As we see Jesus is saying those who don't accept him will even get a worst punishment than that!

What happened to the peaceful tolerant Jesus who loves everybody? Yes, he loves you AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW HIM, that is the condition which Christians never tell you. If you don't accept the message then you are doomed for a very painful torment.

And Allah Knows Best!

http://muslim-responses.com/The_Tolerance_of_Jesus/The_Tolerance_of_Jesus_

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Trainee Pastors Program / God Will Prove To You Today That He Has Not Forgotten You. / What Is Worldly Dance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.