Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed (1116 Views)

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by LagosShia: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2012
How do you tell whether a faith is true or not? Is it by miracles, signs, and wonders? Yes, and no. The main foundation of any religion is its core doctrine, its main message, its main theology, and what it stands upon. For instance if a theology is so illogical, so irrational, then it cannot be true, not even if you can show all the miracles for it, because the message must be rational, something that makes sense.
Now what is the main doctrine of Christianity, what it stands and falls upon, it isn't the Trinity, it is the Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as Paul stated:
And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain (1 Corinthians 15:14)
So according to Paul without the resurrection, Christianity is useless, and for a resurrection there must obviously be a crucifixion, and this is what Christianity stands upon, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.
Now with that said let us analyze this message, this doctrine, and see if it holds up, and that if it makes any rational coherent sense, if it does not, then it cannot be from God, and it does not deserve our belief. For the sake of convenience, I will refer to crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus as CFR.
Now the main thesis of the CFR of Jesus is that this signified his death for all sinners, basically by his death we are saved and cleansed of our sins, so instead of us taking the burden and punishment of what we have done, Jesus took it for us, he paid the price so we don't have to.

Problem 1:
With this thesis clearly laid out it creates the first problem, which is how a man can die for the sins of all people? The Jewish Bible even realizes such a problem and makes the following statement in these several references:
No man can die to remove the sins of another and no man can die because of another's sins (deut 24:16, Jeremiah 31:29, Ezekiel 18:4, 20, 27-28 and 2 Kings 14:6)

So notice the Bible says a man cannot take the sin away from another man, let alone all men! So this is the first clear problem, how can one man take away the sins of all men? The answer is simple, he cannot, and even the Jewish Bible agrees with this.
Now the Christians will most likely say well Jesus was not just a man, but he was God-Man.

Problem 2:
If Jesus was God-Man, then the Christian is asserting that it wasn't just a man who was dying for us, rather it was God, therefore since it is God, then it is possible for God to die and take our sins away. Yet the problem with this is how can God die?! And if God dies who is running the universe and the world while he is dead? If Christians believe in a Trinity, then how can part of God die? Jesus the Son God is dead, but we still have the Father and Holy Spirit alive, so what happens when part of the Trinity is dead? And if part of the Trinity is dead this means the complete unity between the three is broken, for if two are alive, and one is dead, they are separate from each other and the Trinity is no more!
Now the Christian might say ok well God didn't die, it was the man nature of Jesus that died, but this takes us back to problem number one, which is how can a man die for the sins of everyone?

Problem 3:
Now comes the justice problem, as we have made it clear, the CFR means that our sins are taken away by Jesus, he takes the burden, and we get off, yet that is not justice. If I commit a crime then I should pay for it. Imagine you go to a court for a crime, you have stolen a car, and instead the judge doesn't punish you, the judge punishes someone else who didn't commit any crime, the judge decides to convict a person who is perfect, never did a bad thing in his life! As the Christians say, Jesus is sinless, perfect, so we basically have a completely sinner free guy getting all the sins blamed on him!

Problem 4:
According to Christianity it was the Father who sent his son, Paul even puts it so nicely by saying:
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:32)
Notice how Paul puts it; the Father didn't even spare his own son, so imagine what he will do for you! This is a big problem, how can a Father send his son to die, it should be the other way round, the Father should keep his son out of harms way! John 3:16 says God loves the world so much he sent his son to die for it, but why didn't God send himself to die for it? And it also makes us ask does God love us more than he loves his son? At the end of the day no matter which way the Christian looks at this, its a big problem, and shows God the Father to be a coward. Rest assured that when I become a Father I will never knowingly send my son into danger, I would rather take all my sons pain, even if it was a small cold, I would want to take it on myself rather than see him suffer, and this is what a real Father does, and I am sure all Fathers who read this will agree with me.
In fact let's play the Christian game, Christians often like to judge Islam by our present day laws, well ladies and gentlemen in today's present day, what do we do to parents who abuse their children? What would we do to a parent who sent his son to die?! Sorry Christians, you cannot have your cake and eat it.

Problem 5:
At the heart of the CFR is a human sacrificial ritual, Christians can twist it whichever way they want, but what we have is a human sacrifice, and we all know human sacrificial rituals is disgusting pagan thing. In fact more interesting is that pagans would sacrifice their own CHILDREN to pagan idols, we see the identical thing with the CFR. God the Father sends his son as a sacrifice! One famous pagan idol known for this is the satanic idol Molech, which is even mentioned in the Bible. People would sacrifice their children to this idol, and the Bible warned against such rites:
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. (Leviticus 18:21)

Problem 6:
According to Paul and the Christians, the former Law was not practical, basically it was impossible to perfectly follow, which meant people couldn't be saved and have salvation, after all perfection was demanded, and since no one could be perfect the Law couldn't save anyone, and this is exactly why the CFR was done. Well if this is the case then why didn't God just do the CFR from the start? Why wait so long? Essentially this means God put a useless Law in place, a Law no one could perfectly follow, which meant they were doomed! So either the CFR is wrong, or God was just incompetent.

Problem 7:
Christians tell us the CFR was for all men, however so the reality is that most humans reject the CFR, hence Jesus' death and the whole CFR saga was in vain, it was pretty unnecessary. After all if you're coming to die for everyone, and everyone (meaning majority) rejects it, then what exactly was the point? It would have been better to have simply judged the people on judgement day, based on their faith and works, rather than make the CFR the standard bearer.

Problem 8:
Now if Jesus took on all the sins of man, what happens to people when they sin? After all Jesus took the sins on himself, if he took the sin, then I sin no more. Christians often say no it doesn't work like that, well how does it work then? If Jesus took the sins on himself, then that means he is TAKING SOMETHING, that something being sin, and he took it ALL, so if he took sin away, all of it, what happens to sinners? Christians say blood must be shed, Jesus' blood was shed which obviously means he took sin, our sin, which therefore means we have no sin because he took it.
Hence when Christians say it doesn't work like that, they are confused about their own theology! Because if it doesn't work like that, then what exactly did Jesus take, and why did Jesus shed blood if he didn't take our sins? If he did take our sins, which he obviously did, then that means we have no sin and cannot sin, since he took it away, you can't have it both ways, he either took it away, which he did, which is why his blood was shed, or he didn't, which means the entire CFR is a fraud. It also makes us ask why should I ask Jesus for forgiveness when he already shed his blood for my sin? He already took it away from me, so why am I asking him for forgiveness when he has taken my punishment already! If he didn't take it from me then his blood wouldn't have been shed and he wouldn't have died! As I said, there is no two ways with this, it's either one or the other.

Conclusion:
We have seen 8 clear problems with this main doctrine of Christianity, the CFR, of course there are more than 8 main problems, but these 8 problems alone are enough to debunk Christianity, and after all debunk the main message, and the whole structure will fall.
And Allah Knows Best!
http://muslim-responses.com/Exposing_the_CFR/Exposing_the_CFR_
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by goggs(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2012
* yawn* not again.

Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by LagosShia: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2012
goggs:

* yawn* not again.

u don tire? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Kay17: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Ok, we understand the primitive assumptions Christianity makes. They aint strong and rational. So also Islam, because its irrational to take a book beyond its value.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Lagoshia,why's it dat u'r always attacking xtians/xtianity in all ur posts/threads?did they ever do anything bad 2 u or ur loved ones?sometimes u seem 2 b so bitter, very unlike anotha shia i listened 2 on tv.the guy's sermon was wrapped up in love n i thought 4 a moment that if evry muslim in nigeria culd b lik him,BH menace'll b history.am not a muslim but i was moved by certain things that american shia said.why not post sermons lik that,so both ur muslim brethren n those who care 2 read might benefit 4rm it.Thanks.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by bright007(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
A fool in 2012 is a fool forever*
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Flashaldrin(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
I have gone through all your points and believe me not even one holds water. Religion arguments are pointless and exhausting, why try to discredit a religion when yours itself is not perfect.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by goggs(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
LagosShia:

u don tire? grin grin grin grin grin

no not all. its your very poor debate skill and lack of comprehension that's makin me bored.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by goggs(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
Beretta92:

Lagoshia,why's it dat u'r always attacking xtians/xtianity in all your posts/threads?did they ever do anything bad 2 u or your loved ones?sometimes u seem 2 b so bitter, very unlike anotha shia i listened 2 on tv.the guy's sermon was wrapped up in love n i thought 4 a moment that if evry muslim in nigeria culd b lik him,BH menace'll b history.am not a muslim but i was moved by certain things that american shia said.why not post sermons lik that,so both your muslim brethren n those who care 2 read might benefit 4rm it.Thanks.

LagosShia, you don hear. bitterness and hate wouldn't take you anywhere. see how a message delivered the right way is reaching out and being relayed by people of different faith sef.

You are always starting flames on this forum. your tactic has failed. try another.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by kay29000(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
@lagosshia, brilliant write-up. People will always criticize what they dont understand, or, in this case, what they dont want to understand.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Arosa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
The only way to God is through Jesus Christ. If you don't know HIM then you don't know God.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by kay29000(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Arosa, u are just parroting what u av been told. So tellme why the jews are God's chosen ones when they dont even reckon Jesus is the son of God?
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
kay29000:

@Arosa, u are just parroting what u av been told. So tellme why the jews are God's chosen ones when they dont even reckon Jesus is the son of God?

And you have been parroting what your Imams have been telling you for eons , since it is obvious none of you can understand Arabic talk less of reading it, grin grin
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by kay29000(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am not a muslim.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Arosa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
kay29000:

Its not parroting that I am doing, its about conviction and experience. Its only the son of God or a man that knows God that can teach what Jesus taught. 
And trust me, I know God and devil.
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2012
kay29000:

@lagosshia, brilliant write-up. People will always criticize what they dont understand, or, in this case, what they dont want to understand.

you might want to "congratulate" those lagosshia copied the article from. grin
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2012
Problem 7:
Christians tell us the CFR was for all men, however so the reality is that most humans reject the CFR, hence Jesus' death and the whole CFR saga was in vain, it was pretty unnecessary. After all if you're coming to die for everyone, and everyone (meaning majority) rejects it, then what exactly was the point? It would have been better to have simply judged the people on judgement day, based on their faith and works, rather than make the CFR the standard bearer.

Seems to me the person who came up with this article was desperately grasping at straws here. So because many rejected the free gift of salvation means it is useless? In the same vein would the islamic religion be an utter failure since less than 22% of the world's population call themselves muslim?

The article says without the gift of salvation, people could simply be judged on faith and works . . . err faith in exactly what? Isnt it this faith that salvation itself came to define?
Re: Christianity And Its False And Problematic Beliefs Exposed by Sweetnecta: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^^^ Free gift of salvation? Is there a gift that is not free? Is there nothing free that is not a gift? Gift from God is free. Free Gift must come from God, since He does not need anything in return from you.

Is Free Gift of Salvation due to the death of something, someone? Is that free from the dead person? Did he feel pain of death, agony of the soul leaving the body?

Which is easier on all concerns; Salvation that came about because somebody was hung, or the one that The Creator simply gave you for believing that He is Uniquely One?

Faith he asked? Has anyone seen God and lived? No one can see God. But we believe that He exists through what we see of His creation, including ourselves and what we know from Quran. We see that such elements constitute to us having a peaceful mind about this ultimate faith where our salvation is not a burden on anyone and the sin of anyone is not a burden on us.

This is measured Mercy. Faith is believing in Unseen, etc. We believe that God exist and has Power all things. This is the Ultimate faith, hence we obey His Commands as much as we can and as soon as we can, hoping for Mercy in Him. We see that our faith allows us to imitate all the elects of God where appropriate.

While it is not permissible to muslims to not be married like Bachelors John and Jesus, we however copy them in standing, bowing and prostrating to God in prayers. There are many aspects to our faiths, but we do not have the do nothing and let an innocent man be punished for you faith leading to free gift. The man who is punished will not say it is free gift. He will not find it a walk in the park but more like a graveyard shift in a plantation of mean gene oaklund.

(1) (Reply)

New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye / Can Mortals Truly Be Fitting Ambassadors Of God? / I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.