Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye (1115 Views)

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials / Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order / New World Order Bilderberg Group To Select Mitt Romney VP Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by AOmega: 1:55pm On May 02, 2012
All your cell phone communication are recorded. Your television not only recognizes you by scanning your facial structure, it can transmit images of your every action in the kitchen to a remote server. Your coffee maker records all of your kitchen conversation for storage in an off-site database. If this sounds like the vision of a future tyrannical society from a sci-fi movie, it’s not. It is the present. All of this technology exists and is being implemented and is working to truly construct the Illuminati’s Satanic “All-Seeing Eye” of Lucifer. This article will show how through the New World Order, Satan will use technology to help him try to match God’s power and set up the world for the coming Antichrist.

Full Story
http://beginningandend.com/illuminati-surveillance-state-allseeing-eye/
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2012
What are we supposed to learn from this? THAT GOD hates technology, and SATAN is using TECHNOLOGY to piss God off?
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by SisiKill1: 2:27pm On May 02, 2012
A-Omega:
All your cell phone communication are recorded. Your television not only recognizes you by scanning your facial structure, it can transmit images of your every action in the kitchen to a remote server . Your coffee maker records all of your kitchen conversation for storage in an off-site database. If this sounds like the vision of a future tyrannical society from a sci-fi movie, it’s not. It is the present. All of this technology exists and is being implemented and is working to truly construct the Illuminati’s Satanic “All-Seeing Eye” of Lucifer. This article will show how through the New World Order, Satan will use technology to help him try to match God’s power and set up the world for the coming Antichrist.

Full Story

Exceeeeellent!!!

This means it is safe to carry on with my dastardly plans to take over the world coz I never do anything in the kitchen and I hate coffee. . .never tasted it and don't plan to ever do!! cheesy cheesy
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Jenwitemi(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2012
Where is your head? The poster never talked about God, but about US. We are the ones being spied on 24/7.
musKeeto: What are we supposed to learn from this? THAT GOD hates technology, and SATAN is using TECHNOLOGY to piss God off?
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by deleo16(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto: What are we supposed to learn from this? THAT GOD hates technology, and SATAN is using TECHNOLOGY to piss God off?
god doest not hate technology whatever it is just use it for good technology can be use for good or evil not only technology almost everything in life can be use for good and for evil e.g music jayz the rapper and doen moen but the moderator here is warning us of the evil being carried out by some group of people towards a New World Order and illumati which is for real .God is the only one that we must dedicate ur all for.
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Jenwitemi(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2012
You do watch TV, don't you? What about cars? Do you drive any? do you have your own cellphone? Do you surf the web? Do you walk on the streets?

I think folks should read 1984 by George Orwell.
Sisi_Kill:

Exceeeeellent!!!

This means it is safe to carry on with my dastardly plans to take over the world coz I never do anything in the kitchen and I hate coffee. . .never tasted it and don't plan to ever do!! cheesy cheesy
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 02, 2012
Jenwitemi: Where is your head? The poster never talked about God, but about US. We are the ones being spied on 24/7.
I'm the one wondering where your head is...

A-Omega:
[size=5pt]All your cell phone communication are recorded. Your television not only recognizes you by scanning your facial structure, it can transmit images of your every action in the kitchen to a remote server. Your coffee maker records all of your kitchen conversation for storage in an off-site database. If this sounds like the vision of a future tyrannical society from a sci-fi movie, it’s not. It is the present. All of this technology exists and is being implemented and is working to truly construct the Illuminati’s Satanic “All-Seeing Eye” of Lucifer. This article will show how through the New World Order,[/size] Satan will use technology to help him try to match God’s power and set up the world for the coming Antichrist.

Full Story
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Exceeeeellent!!!

Hmm.. but u walk under the sky don;t you? Use a shower? Have a cellphone? Go to the grocery? THEY'RE WATCHING YOU, COS THE DEVIL'S TRYING TO PISS GOD OFF... YOU HEATHEN..
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by SisiKill1: 3:23pm On May 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Hmm.. but u walk under the sky don;t you? Use a shower? Have a cellphone? Go to the grocery? THEY'RE WATCHING YOU, COS THE DEVIL'S TRYING TO PISS GOD OFF... YOU HEATHEN..

Gosh darn it!! You are right!!

Oh no! I also drink water and sometimes the water comes out of me in form of sweat even when I don't want it to. Aaah! It all makes sense now, that's the devil's way of reading my inner most thoughts. The glistening sweat on my body sends signals through the rays from the crowned tooth I got last year.

I also suspect the contacts I was forced to wear is another way to monitor me. . .yeah, they made me believe I can't see as far as my nose so I'd have to wear contacts and the contacts can measure my tears which sends signals to a remote server in some faraway land that does not have a name (it makes it harder for pple to find it and destroy the servers)

Oh my!! Look how far the devil will go to capture our souls!! Damn you Devil Technology. . .Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn you!!!! angry angry angry
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2012
Even what we type on NL is being monitored. Why do you think they put cameras on phones? Phones are meant for talking, right? Cameras on laptops? SKYPE? Monitoring software.. they sell it to us as 'consumer' goods yet they use it to infiltrate our homes... XBox 360 anyone...

o my god, the devil must lose the battle, HE's already a loser..
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by SisiKill1: 4:46pm On May 02, 2012
Stop it! Stop it now!!! They are watching!!!

If you must type. . .use the undecoded language also known as tongues.

Now here are my thoughts on how to combat this evil machine

Buk tuk tuk tak buku buku?

Yakaka Yuka Kakakak Tekekek mamakeke!! wink

Jebo jebo ajaba ssiiiii oy oy!!

What do you? Will it work? I think it will. cool
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 02, 2012
narimpa lamparidrogba shevichenkororobora mires... cheesy
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by SisiKill1: 5:15pm On May 02, 2012
Exceeeeeeeellent!!

We soooo have this in the bag!!

Ha!!! Take that All seeing eyes!! cool
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by lekkie073(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2012
forget the issue of illuminati or fremason, the milky way according to astrologers is getting ready to enter another age, the age of aquarius......we r presently at the end of the age of pisces.....the age of pisces is ruled by religious ideologies i.e. Some yrs BC to present.....the aqaurean age is the age of technology and inventions....the age when scientists will take over from priests as the influencers of people's ideologies...
Re: New World Order Surveillance State: Building The All-seeing Eye by omosexy1: 11:20pm On May 03, 2012
What's with Illuminati. Why will people make gross misjudgement without any proper verification. It used to be Eckankar in my teen days now it has switched to Illuminati. People just dey make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Hate Themselves? / Violence Galore As Living Faith Members Attack Ogtv...again / God's Message For The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.