Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) (16085 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Imo State University Post Ume Update / UNIBEN RELEASE SCRATCH CARD FOR POST UME EXAMINATION APPLICATION (2009/2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by Richiez(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
i need a male or female to accomodate me 4 post ume off camp
Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by ola4u: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
What do u mean?? Are u Male or Female or Both?
Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by Richiez(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2009
i wish u choose uniabuja. i foresee it as the best university in Nigeria 10-15 yrs from now. cut off is 170 for jamb. 07026091030
Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by dexzydadon: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi guys.I scored 224 in the jamb exams and i applied for computer science and mathematics.i am scared that i may not have enough to scale the departmental cut off so i shall be glad if someone could advise me on the past cutoffs for computer science and also put me through on how to change my course
Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by Bscholarly: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2020
If you are searching for the correct OAU Departmental Cutoff for this year, i enjoin you to follow the link below:

https://bscholarly.com/oau-departmental-cutoff-marks/

This page is usually updated with the recent OAU Departmental Cutoff Marks. Trust me; you will not regret reading.
Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by PECng: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
These Things about OAU Departmental Cutoffs
If you are an OAU aspirant or a relative of one, at some point just after the UTME or after the Post-UTME, you will definitely type something like “OAU cutoff mark” in the Google search engine, just because you want to know your admission fate or that of your ward. This is okay, only that most people don’t get to know OAU has never and will never have a departmental cutoff for a particular admission year until after the Post-UTME has been done and the results analyzed. This means if you are a 2020/2021 OAU aspirant, you have to know that whatever cutoff you’ve been seeing everywhere online cannot just be the cutoff OAU is using this admission year. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/these-things-about-oau-departmental.html

Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by PECng: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by PECng: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
On the 2021 OAU Post-UTME, Cutoff Marks and Admission
The OAU Post-UTME has been done and dusted, the results have been released, the ones who failed have probably gotten over it, and the ones left are the ones looking forward to the cutoffs that would remove the “have chances to be admitted” from the “have no chances for admission at all”. Thankfully, the cutoffs are beginning to roll in so early; we’ve seen the ones for the departments in Health Sciences, we’ve seen the ones for the departments in Social Sciences, and more faculties are likely to release theirs this week. Unlike what many think, these cutoffs are so high, but not too high; in fact I'm thinking before drafting the cutoffs, they put into consideration the fact that a lot of people already failed in the Post-UTME, so no need to use the cutoff in screening everybody out again. But despite the fact that the cutoffs released so far are only fairly high, there would still be: people who would be screened out because of some infinitesimal numbers deficit in their scores (when cutoff is 79.75 and you scored 79.74, and the catchments and EDLS still wouldn’t save you); people who would beat the cutoff but would still be screened out because they didn’t take the appropriate subjects combination in the UTME or have completely the required subjects in their O/Levels; and, the funny case, people who have scored lower than the cutoff but they got admitted anyways (because they knew what to do and they did it on time); if you know what I mean, good. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2021/04/on-2021-oau-post-utme-cutoff-marks-and.html

Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by PECng: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

Re: Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) by PECng: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
OAU’s Departmental Cut-offs for 2022/2023 UTME Admissions
It should be understood now that the cut-offs being released now are largely what determines whether an applicant gets admitted or not. These cut-offs are relatively high this year because OAU aims to admit only 40% of its admission quota from these applicants as they have admitted 60% of the admission quota from last year’s applicants. Don’t get the last statement wrong, as it doesn’t mean OAU is admitting 40% of the 2022/2023 applicants, it only means OAU has an admission quota every admission year, and since the 2021/2022 applicants and the 2022/2023 applicants are going to be merged to fit into one academic session to resume together soon, it means that the admission quota has to be shared around the 2021/2022 applicants and the 2022/2023 applicants. Let’s say OAU’s admission quota is 20,000 slots for the academic session resuming later this year, it would mean that 12,000 applicants have been admitted from the 2021/2022 applicants and only 8,000 will be admitted from the 2022/2023 applicants—this explains why the departmental cut-offs are relatively high; only a tiny portion of the 2022/2023 applicants can be admitted. Don’t forget this assumed 8,000 would be shared around UTME applicants, pre-degree applicants, JUPEB and other DE applicants. Tough, right? I believe the technicalities surrounding this session are understood now. If so, below are the departmental cut-offs for the 2022/2023 admission session as released by the authorities. Please note that for the highly competitive departments like Medicine and Surgery, Nursing, Dentistry, Medical Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Law, Accounting, and Economics, you may beat the cut-off and still not get admitted—you need to use your longest legs to get these departments (if you know what I mean). FIND THE DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFFS HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/10/oaus-departmental-cut-off-for-20222023.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding Or No Result Issue / Admission List Of Kwara State College Of Education (technical), Lafiagi Is Out / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.