Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. (691 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily / Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. by Appliedmaths(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am not sure if Nigerians have realised it yet,or we are about to.From my own perspective i think the FG has already started spending the proposed removal of ''fuel subsidy''(thats if any really exists).
With the present state of the Nation i think any wise person or Government would have long ago reversed it's decision on this fuel subsidy issue i.e by reversing back to the normal N65/L.The N1.4tr up till today can't be convincingly explained and i believe that the FG including the cabal has already started the sharing of this money among themselves and with the present state no-body is willing to return his/her own share.If they reverse back to the old price,truth is they can't provide the money to subsidize the product back to N65/L.
So in this vain dey ''force'' their new price on us and ''foolishly'' believe we would ''stupidly'' accept.My fellow Nigerians the revolution is ''NOW''.

(1) (Reply)

From Berlin To Brussels: Will Europe Underdevelop Africa Again - Plz Read This!! / Strange Tortoise Causes Panic In Calabar / Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.