Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. (702 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily / Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Fg Has Already Started ''chopping'' The Money Realised From Fuel Subsidy Removal. by Appliedmaths(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am not sure if Nigerians have realised it yet,or we are about to.From my own perspective i think the FG has already started spending the proposed removal of ''fuel subsidy''(thats if any really exists).
With the present state of the Nation i think any wise person or Government would have long ago reversed it's decision on this fuel subsidy issue i.e by reversing back to the normal N65/L.The N1.4tr up till today can't be convincingly explained and i believe that the FG including the cabal has already started the sharing of this money among themselves and with the present state no-body is willing to return his/her own share.If they reverse back to the old price,truth is they can't provide the money to subsidize the product back to N65/L.
So in this vain dey ''force'' their new price on us and ''foolishly'' believe we would ''stupidly'' accept.My fellow Nigerians the revolution is ''NOW''.

(1) (Reply)

Police Placed N50m Reward On Wanted Kabiru Umar (a.k.a Kabiru Sokoto) / Dakingari Wins Kebbi Governorship Poll Rerun: Can You See The Marging... BH / Betwen James Ononefe Ibori And Senator Bankole, Who Is The Greatest Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.