Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! (1118 Views)

Please Webmasters I Need A Little Help With Making Money From My Site. / Webmasters I Need $700,000,000,000 Urgently Pls. {seven Hundred Billion Dollars} / Helo Webmasters I Need Ur Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by Larrywiz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hi there, do you have experience in publishing a ..com to a custom domain? I need your help.

On December 31st, last year, I decided to buy a domain name for my blog. I went through the following process in blogger: dashboard> settings> publishing> switch to custom domain.
I registered and bought my domain name through Google but my blog wasn't published on the new domain name automatically. I can even log in to my Google Apps account and have a working email on the domain name. Is there something I failed to do? What can I do to redirect my present ..com to my new one? Advice me.
Re: Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by teemy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
If you have hosting, you could try creating an index file which should have the following code. <html><body><iframe src='your address' width=100% height= 2000 frameborder=0 scrolling=auto></body><html> Open notepad and save the code as index.html. Upload the index file to your web server and that should do the trick
Re: Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by Larrywiz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
@teemy
Thanks for the advice, I'll try it out. Google registered my domain name with GoDaddy.com so I guess I should be able to log in and make changes. Is there any other way?
Re: Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by mukulu56(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Domain Hosting? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
All Our Packages have Stable Linux with Apache,SSL Certificate Generator,SSI Support,.htaccess Generator,ImageMagick & GD Library,PhpMyAdmin,Over 3400 Perl Modules,POP3 / SMTP Account,
Re: Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by teemy(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2012
You first need to obtain web hosting and change your name servers to that of your web hosting company e.g ns1.mywebsitegarage.com and ns2.mywebsitegarage.com. You should be able to do that when you login on google or godaddy depending on which of them your domain administration is.
Re: Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! by mukulu56(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Domain Hosting? Web Designing? Web developer? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
All Our Packages have Stable Linux with Apache,SSL Certificate Generator,SSI Support,.htaccess Generator,ImageMagick & GD Library,PhpMyAdmin,Over 3400 Perl Modules,POP3 / SMTP Account,
Get a professional, dynamic, flashy, database-driven WEBSITE and a customized SOFTWARE designed & developed to your taste for your school, business, church, shop, organisation, etc. . . for as low as N5,000 @ http://1khosting.net.
We design, develop, upgrade, maintain and host website and software to our client taste at cheap rate. We rebrand your steps, and do what you ask us to do.
We are IT firm, our services include; Web Design, Upgrade, Maintenaince & Development, Customized Software Development, Bulk SMS Services, General Computer Services, IT Solutions, Internet & SMS Marketing and Advert, etc. . .
Our developers team are compatible with latest technologies, development tools and language like HTML5, XHTML, XML, PHP, ASP MySQL, MS SQL, JAVA SCRIPT, VISUAL BASIC, JQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX, CSS, eCommerce Payment API, Facebook API, Google API, DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Firework, Flash Animation, etc. . .

(1) (Reply)

Learn The A To Z Of Starting A Profitable Web Hosting Business Free / What Do Have To Say About This Site? / Get Free 1000 Daily Traffic To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.