Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! (1386 Views)

Oge Ndi Igbo. Umu Igbo Bianu Ka Anyi Kparita Uka. Udo Di!!! / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Umu Igbo Pls Report / Umu Igbo Unu Agbara Nkiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Onlytruth(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
Igbo kwenu!

This thread is for Ndigbo to get in touch with the "office" of Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. Please send me an email at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com.

If you can, please open an email address at hushmail.com and use it to contact me.

When you contact me, please make sure that you include your Nairaland moniker (screen username) in the body of the email to enable me to link the email with the username, and to create a mailing list with it.

This email is very important because it is the official email address of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland, which will be passed on from one Eze to another, from year to year.

As you should know already, my term as Eze Ndigbo is for ONE YEAR only, and ends on December 31, 2012.
Within the period of my term, I plan to interact effectively with all Igbo here on Nairaland, to be able to echo your opinions effectively. The email is the most important tool in doing that.

Thank you in advance! smiley

Igbo Kwezuo nu!

Signed,

Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Igbo kwenu
@ onlytruth,who gave you that tittle without due consultations,the same reason workers have downed tool across the nation
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Onlytruth(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2012
aguiyi:

Igbo kwenu
@ onlytruth,who gave you that tittle without due consultations,the same reason workers have downed tool across the nation

My brother, this thread is really meant to inform your type who didn't know when umunna voted for Eze last year ending. The office was established by general Igbo Nairalander consensus, and IT IS NOT MINE.

My term is only for ONE year, and there will be another election in December this year for a new Eze.

Get in touch bros.   wink cool
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Chyz2: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2012
cool
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by beneli(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2012
Well done, Eze Onlytruth! 

Anyi bu ofu . . .
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
suscribed cool
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by PointB: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Igwe bu ike

Eze Onlytruth,
I hail you!

Please lets oblige the eze, as many of us as could. We live in an interesting time. Peace!
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by Bawss1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Indeed we live in interesting times. A cyber chief for Ndigbo! shocked cheesy Amazing
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by NegroNtns(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
Within the period of my term, I plan to interact effectively with all Igbo here on Nairaland, to be able to echo your opinions effectively. The email is the most important tool in doing that

Yo, if discussion in email is the most important media for effective communications amongst igbos on NL, it suggests that you dont feel secured discussing openly amongst all Nigerians here. Another indicator of your self-isolation and independence drive. Isnt it time then for you to form your own forum, away from NL and call it ndigboland, or Biafra? Im sure your sheep will follow your leadership to the new land. Stupid a s s idea from an Eze elected to improve relations and bring people together! angry
Re: Umu Igbo Please Get In Touch Here. Thanks! by nedu210(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
Eze onlytruth kpokọta ndị ịna achi na nl ọnu, ka anyi jikọọ aka ọnụ, ọbụlụ go di otu ụgbọ ala, ka anyi tụkọọ ego welu bute, zipuya ugwu ka owelu bunata umu igbo no ebe ahu. Ihe ọbuna meturu anya meturu imi, maka anya bewa imi esoluya bewa. Ka anyi hapunu ọnụ'a anyi na ndi Yoruba na aka mgbe ọbụna baalu umunne anyi ulu. ỌNỤLU UBE NWANNE AGBANA ỌSỌ.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Funny Beliefs Among The Yoruba People / ASA Yoruba / Photo: What Went Wrong Miss Nigeria 1957 And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.