Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper (838 Views)

Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine / Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For SALE / Toilet Paper Roll, And Paper Napkin Manufacturing Plant - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper by RealMccoy1(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2012
I am representing a company from California that engineered a technology that help individuals and businesses eliminate the use of toilet paper to clean feces. This is an affordable technology that is easily attached and detached in less than 15mins. Traditional model is very complicating to install,which can cause leakage and are not cost effective. $500 and above. For less than N25,000 you can own this life time easy to use detachable technology. We are in need of serious buyers in Nigeria and specifically Metro areas where there are high consumption of toilet papers. Who said Nigerians can not go green?

Re: Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper by wealth123: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2012
pls explain properly with pix how this work. i am interested. i run a school and we use tons of toilet rolls
Re: Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper by RealMccoy1(m): 2:17am On Jan 16, 2012
@Wealth123,take a look at the last picture,there are two similar object that bulges out from the main equipment,those poles release high pressure adjustable water that cleanse anal and genital parts after toilet use. Our technology also have an in built dryer that dries those areas that were rinsed by water. such products are idea for areas with high traffic, such as schools,banks,airport,government buildings,homes and other business areas. It is very hygienic which can reduce the spread of bacterials and other parasites. I am based in the US and should be in Abuja this summer. Please help us spread the word and you will get discounts
Re: Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper by MissyB3(f): 12:20am On Jan 17, 2012
Orishirishi! grin grin Why did this make me laugh so hard?
Re: Affordable Technology That Helps Wipe Your Ass Without Using Toilet Paper by RealMccoy1(m): 4:46am On Jan 19, 2012
@Infomine
I sent you an email,check your inbox. I can call you if you wish?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Slop Oil? Then This Is For YOU / Dpk(kerosine) Needed. / This Stuff Prints Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.