Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? (1286 Views)

MTN Begins Re-registration Of All Nigeria Customers / Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name / Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by godello: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2012
Pls am a young enterpreneur who wishes to register a company,pls i need advice on the cheapest means to do that!
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by emmaoanidu(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2012
Please Go to corperate Affairs commision nearest to you in your state.
If you are in lagos their address is on Billings way, Oregun- Ikeja and the
staffs there will tell you how to go about it. Every information and advice you
need you will get or go to http://www.cac.gov.ng
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by godello: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2012
Thanks guy i appriciate!
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by Niiade(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2012
That's good, well it depends largely on the kind of company first?
The size of the capital share?
If its just to register a company name?
Do u want to open a full Limited company?
You have to answer all that to know the next step.
I have a friend in cac, she can help you get it done faster than the usual process, I just finished doing one thru her in about two-three weeks and it was all done.
If you interested hala at me so ama buzz her and u go see her.
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by the121biz: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
it depends on what you want. If it is a business name,you can do it yourself although you will pass through a lot of things like you have to purchase a form called avalability form its just 200 naira. Takes like 3 weeks for the name to be out. After that you buy another form,it costs 250 naira. fill it,take to the magistrate to sign. Then come back and submit for the cac lawyers to assess and you go submit it for accessement and pay 5k then you keep checking until it is out. But if you want a fast one, then you have to talk to a registrar. We do that also. For limited and incorporated trustees,you cant do it yourself. You need a professional to do that. Can be of help. Just check our website on our signature and get it done without stress at all
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by Jethrocafe(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] I can help u register ur Business/Org with the Corporate Affairs in few days. You also get a 30 days free MARKETING/BRANDING CONSULTANCY SERVICE IF YOU REGISTER THROUGH US. Call 08066219316,
Re: How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? by Niiade(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Sa

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Tusstle Rocks Skye Bank, As Md Sacks 4 General Managers *reason New H / Which Business Can I Start With N100k In Nigeria? / Help: How Do I Set Up A Cold Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.