Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nlc And Tuc Should Stop Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc And Tuc Should Stop Strike (520 Views)

NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlc And Tuc Should Stop Strike by webferret: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2012
After listening to Mr. President this morning I am very convinced that he is moving through the right channel. What I think the NLC and TUC should do is to make sure Mr. President fulfills every promise made today in the broadcast.

* All the people involved in stealing of money in CBN and NNPC must be arrested and face the wrath of law
* The reduction of the cost of exchange rate (This will adversely stop looting of our money in foreign countries because the money will not have value and it will improve international cooperation between Nigerians and the outside world. It will liberate a lot of industries that are trapped. )
* Make sure they do not loot the money

I can smell a new Nigeria.
Re: Nlc And Tuc Should Stop Strike by chandler05: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2012
Brother your are correct but our people are drive by
Short term vision , we want immediate remedies to our problem . it can't work that way,it has to be a gradually progression . Left to me the NLC and Co are showing
There level of education to world and it show they don't understand the dynamics of what they are talking about .

(1) (Reply)

Nlc Sell Out. Short Time Strike Will Be Call Off. Trust Me. / Special Prayer. / Senate Detects N1tr Fraud In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.