Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Offering Myself For Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offering Myself For Free (637 Views)

SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware / Offering My Services For Free To Any Prospective Employer / Nobel Global Recruitment Service Offering Qatar Jobs: Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offering Myself For Free by pipmaster(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2007
I am offering my services for free to any organization that will need a graduate geologist,
I will be willing to sacrifice any salary/allowance for the needed experience I would gain from working for you.

During my stay with you I wont be expecting to receive any pay for any of my services. My aim is to acquire the experience for which I even feel I should be paying for.

I will be very happy to ear from any interested organization. I will however prefer companies involved in Geological related activities.

I'm a very brilliant geologist with necessary computer skills in MS word, excel, powerpoint,autocad and web designing.

I have attached my CV and could be reached on nkemomede@yahoo.com, 08027578074, 08073610679.

Re: Offering Myself For Free by dafidixone(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
Try internship programmes. I know of one opportunity you may try call 08033979979.
Re: Offering Myself For Free by fatty27: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2007
What is internship program? Could you elucidate on what it is about?
Re: Offering Myself For Free by akumbu: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ poster,
U r really very thoughtful. u want to make something out of ur career not money, impressive.
Please anybody that has a contact should assist this guy.

All he needs is the address and contact person in the company so he can go to discuss with them.

Bros, the company I know is not into geophysical but is a new Oil and Gas company offering new Compressed Natural Gas concept to Nigeria.
If u r interested in doing the apprentice as u said, then send me an email on akumbu24@yahoo.com and I will give u the company address and a contact person for you to meet.
Good luck.
Re: Offering Myself For Free by phatgirl(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2007
My dear you are fucking too cheap.You don't know the purpose of God for your life.i beg change your orientation.ok
Re: Offering Myself For Free by iykrion(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
phatgirl:

My dear you are fucking too cheap.You don't know the purpose of God for your life.i beg change your orientation.ok

Na wah for u o! shocked shocked
Is this encouragement or discouragement?
Of a truth, this your contribution is at best shallow and at worst irresponsible. Everything is not all about money you know. Experience counts a lot.

@pipmaster,
You know what you want, just keep it up. Help will surely come your way.
Re: Offering Myself For Free by pipmaster(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2007
Thanks all.
@phat girl. You dont measure someone's value by how much he earns.
Well thanks too for the comment. You may soon understand.

(1) (Reply)

Please! Help Invitation For Interview From Work Force / Exceptonal I.T Vacancies In Multinational I.T Firm / Be A Computer Operator And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.